FORMER Rangers owner Craig Whyte has been kicked out of Ibrox by administrators Duff and Phelps.

The firm terminated Whyteâ??s directorship with the Rangers oldco which is due to be liquidated.

Fellow directors Dave King, Andrew Ellis and Gary Witheyâ??s positions at The Rangers Football Club PLC were also formally axed.

Documents lodged at Companies House last week confirm the terminations, but the directors were written to directly in June.

Last night a spokesman for Duff and Phelps said: â??Notice has been served on the directors of the old company as a formality and this was done as part of this process.â?

The news of Whyteâ??s departure was yesterday met with delight by the Ibrox faithful.

Andy Kerr is glad to see the back of Craig Whyte

Delighted to see back of Whyte ... Andy Kerr

President of the Rangers Supporters Assembly Andy Kerr said: â??Fans will be glad to see the back of Craig Whyte. He has taken us from a championship-winning side which had just come off a good European run to the very bottom rung of Scottish football.â?

Motherwell-born businessman, Whyte, 41, bought Rangers from Sir David Murray in May 2011 for just £1.

But the club went into administration in February this year with debts of up to £134million. Last month Charles Green, 59, bought the assets of the old business in a £5.5million deal and registered them as a new company called Sevco Scotland.

Liquidators BDO are expected to begin work on liquidating the oldco in the coming weeks.

Duff and Phelps are currently in a £25milion court battle with Whyte, Withey and law firm Collyer Bristow alleging they used â??unlawful means, including fraudulent misrepresentationâ?, to pay debts with the clubâ??s money.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4463287/Whyte-kicked-out-of-Ibrox-for-good.html

Lies he still owns Rangers remember? He was sitting just behind Green on Sunday with a mask on.

It must be true, JB told me.

Maybe even sitting next to Green, they're holding Andrew Dickson somewhere and Whyte is going around disguised as him.

I see bill mcmurdo now concurs he's still involved through Zeus.

Really? When he wrote this, you mean:

Craig Whyte’s company Liberty Capital has a shareholding in the Worthington Group plc, the former chairman of which was a man called Joe Dwek. Dwek is a well-known businessman in the North West of England and is closely involved with Zeus Capital who are the investment fund behind Charles Green’s takeover.

You may recall that Duff & Phelps (remember them?) practically railroaded the Green consortium bid through, while better bids were allegedly being spurned. Duff & Phelps were, as everyone knows, Craig Whyte’s chosen administrators. They were part of his masterplan.

The question must be asked, even if some Rangers fans would rather it wasn’t: Was Charles Green also part of the Craig Whyte masterplan?

Has everything that happened – even taking into account the collateral stuff i.e. the Blue Knights, Brian Kennedy, Bill Miller etc – all been following the Craig Whyte blueprint?

And, if so, is Craig Whyte still involved behind the scenes in some capacity?

This would be the nightmare scenario for many bluenoses. It is to these fans that Bomber is directly appealing and Leggo’s alluding to the “faceless men” of blue Pitch Holdings also feeds their suspicions.

As I said, I hope they are wrong. I hope Charles Green is what he appears to be.

He's not concurring at all, he's posing the question being asked by Brown and his unknown backers.

Really? When he wrote this, you mean:

Craig Whyte’s company Liberty Capital has a shareholding in the Worthington Group plc, the former chairman of which was a man called Joe Dwek. Dwek is a well-known businessman in the North West of England and is closely involved with Zeus Capital who are the investment fund behind Charles Green’s takeover.

You may recall that Duff & Phelps (remember them?) practically railroaded the Green consortium bid through, while better bids were allegedly being spurned. Duff & Phelps were, as everyone knows, Craig Whyte’s chosen administrators. They were part of his masterplan.

The question must be asked, even if some Rangers fans would rather it wasn’t: Was Charles Green also part of the Craig Whyte masterplan?

Has everything that happened – even taking into account the collateral stuff i.e. the Blue Knights, Brian Kennedy, Bill Miller etc – all been following the Craig Whyte blueprint?

And, if so, is Craig Whyte still involved behind the scenes in some capacity?

This would be the nightmare scenario for many bluenoses. It is to these fans that Bomber is directly appealing and Leggo’s alluding to the “faceless men” of blue Pitch Holdings also feeds their suspicions.

As I said, I hope they are wrong. I hope Charles Green is what he appears to be.

He's not concurring at all, he's posing the question being asked by Brown and his unknown backers.

yeah when he wrote that.

yeah when he wrote that.

So Whyte's company owns shares in a large company whose ex-chairman has an unspecified link with Zeus.

That is enough to convince you that Craig Whyte is involved with Charles Green through Zeus?

I think you'll find a lot of people own shares in companies whose ex-chairmen have links with finance companies.