Craig Levein says no to newco caps as he leaves Wallace out of Scotland squad

Question, on international weekends would we not be playing as normal and therefore players selected being a significant loss or is there a number of players selected which would allow us to ask for a postponment ?, I think this makes sense

Honestly, Levein should simply been drawn and quartered over this. For the very simply reason that Lee Wallace has played exactly ONE competitive game this season against "lower" league opposition, i.e. probably just as many or as usual as other Scottish players and in previous season's respectively. His ability has not been "tainted" by half a season in the bottom tier of Scottish football just yet, he's essentially still the same SPL class chap that he was in May.

That said, the less our players get involved with anything SFA the better ... and obviously we do not want our stars getting injured when not playing for us either.

Ally is right - Wallace is much better than Danny Fox who he has lost out to. Apart from him though we no longer have any players who can be considered Scotland contenders: Jig is in the veteran stage and Broadfoot was never really good enough if we're honest. Hutton maybe in the future.

Suits me just fine, I have no intention of giving Scotland my backing anytime soon at least not until bawbag Regen is no longer in his position. No Rangers players playing for Scotland is just fine. Also the sooner Criag Levein disappears the better.