Official: Sandaza, Emilson and Kyle sign

I dont think for a min that Green and his investers will not have this planed out, i hope and think our days of over spending are over.

I am with you.

BUT.... if this is the case then some of our fans (nobody on here as far as I can tell) will also have to have a rude awakening that the standard of player on display will not likely be of the Laudrup & Gascoigne calibre.

Within our means will undoubtedly lead to an inferior player.

Now, the way to counter that ? Produce your own talent from within. So get rid of Sinclair and get a coach in that has worked with the youngsters and knows how to develop them to 1st team level. And we know our youth development hasnt been the greatest in recent past (some of which is thanks to the draconian UEFA laws about who you can have sign for you - from within your catchment area) but this is a topic that needs its own discussion.

Since we're free of tax cases etc I guess we'll start releasing accounts again, whenever they're due?

We are a Ltd Company which is privately held by the investors are we not ? Until there is a share offering and we are "public" again then I dont think there is a requirement to do so.

I am with you.

BUT.... if this is the case then some of our fans (nobody on here as far as I can tell) will also have to have a rude awakening that the standard of player on display will not likely be of the Laudrup & Gascoigne calibre.

Within our means will undoubtedly lead to an inferior player.

Now, the way to counter that ? Produce your own talent from within. So get rid of Sinclair and get a coach in that has worked with the youngsters and knows how to develop them to 1st team level. And we know our youth development hasnt been the greatest in recent past (some of which is thanks to the draconian UEFA laws about who you can have sign for you - from within your catchment area) but this is a topic that needs its own discussion.

The way round paying over the odds for rubbish is both scouting and youth coaching. But we're about 20 years too late and it probably won't be in Green's interests to focus on long term goals.

The way round paying over the odds for rubbish is both scouting and youth coaching. But we're about 20 years too late and it probably won't be in Green's interests to focus on long term goals.

I agree with you, sadly we missed that boat.

The problem with the youths though isnt just the coaching. Our kids are generally becoming more lazy, giving us less options to choose from - when you add in the "90 minute rule" from UEFA it curtails us even more, especially in a small country.

Probably more likely one or both of Boca and Goian will leave.

Unless of course we're expecting to be back in the SPL next year.

I fully expect us to be voted back in to the SPL next season also(or possibly some sort of new set up)

good signings though I don't want to see little and Perry forced onto the bench.
Neither do I.The squad we had already should walk Div. 3 Far, far, superior to Gretna and they waltzed it. What on earth do we need these players for? Div 3 is the ideal proving ground for Little, Perry, McLeod, McKay, and Hemmings.