Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

macleod is rubbish. mckay is not ready. shiels looks lost.

The only one of those three points that I even partly agree with is the last one because Shiels has looked a bit lost at times. Then again, he also looks like he just blows hot and cold like most football players.

The only one of those three points that I even partly agree with is the last one because Shiels has looked a bit lost at times. Then again, he also looks like he just blows hot and cold like most football players.

haha you rate macleod? wow.

ian black has been doing it in edinburgh for years. the guys he hangs around with, who most are tims btw, are all into it too. it is no secret in the capital.

It is hard to believe that Ally doesn't know if the player has a habit which makes signing him all the more incomprehensible, why would you introduce a known user into a dressing room full of impressionable youngsters. If the stories about the player are true it is poor management and does nothing to convince me that Ally will ever make a manager.

Lewis MacLeod is an 18 year old boy who has been one of our best players this year. The young boys will lack consistency, but they are the only ones showing drive and passion. They have been let down by more experienced team mates and a lack of trust by the manager.

It is hard to believe that Ally doesn't know if the player has a habit which makes signing him all the more incomprehensible, why would you introduce a known user into a dressing room full of impressionable youngsters. If the stories about the player are true it is poor management and does nothing to convince me that Ally will ever make a manager.

its not stories mate. like i said, it is widely known in edinburgh. i was against his signing for this reason. my posts are on here from that time and my discussions with a moderator about it.

Lewis MacLeod is an 18 year old boy who has been one of our best players this year. The young boys will lack consistency, but they are the only ones showing drive and passion. They have been let down by more experienced team mates and a lack of trust by the manager.

in your opinion. in my opinion he has been one of our most lost on the park. i agree with both of your last points.

Is it just me or is our friend Kuznetsov coming across as a bit of a cock tonight?

Slating 2 18yo boys thrown in at the deep end, telling us that club legend and our greatest ever goal-scorer is a joke figure?

The guy is either a 100% blowhard or a Timposter, perhaps both.

its not stories mate. like i said, it is widely known in edinburgh. i was against his signing for this reason. my posts are on here from that time and my discussions with a moderator about it.

I don't doubt you, you do have the better of me by being closer to the action so to speak, what concerns me is the serious lack of judgement by our manager, I believe if something like that came to light in any other managerial position in any industry it would be a sacking offence putting a user in close proximity of young players/employees.

Is it just me or is our friend Kuznetsov coming across as a bit of a cock tonight?

Slating 2 18yo boys thrown in at the deep end, telling us that club legend and our greatest ever goal-scorer is a joke figure?

The guy is either a 100% blowhard or a Timposter, perhaps both.

is this how we handle opinions we dont agree with?