Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

I don't doubt you, you do have the better of me by being closer to the action so to speak, what concerns me is the serious lack of judgement by our manager, I believe if something like that came to light in any other managerial position in any industry it would be a sacking offence putting a user in close proximity of young players/employees.

lack of judgement is a sure certain criticism of ally. from his signing policy to his tactics to his team selections and training methods. clueless.

I don't doubt you, you do have the better of me by being closer to the action so to speak, what concerns me is the serious lack of judgement by our manager, I believe if something like that came to light in any other managerial position in any industry it would be a sacking offence putting a user in close proximity of young players/employees.

Let me get this straight here... Are you basically saying that you think Ally should get the sack for signing Black because the player is rumoured to have taken drugs?

lack of judgement is a sure certain criticism of ally. from his signing policy to his tactics to his team selections and training methods. clueless.

His team selections and tactics were never questioned when he took the teams before to league cup finals and scottish cup finals , or do you think walter was just kidding on when he said Ally was in charge of those , also how exactly do you know his training methods are rubbish , I hate these scatter gun posts that you throw out , thank god for the ignore button

is this how we handle opinions we dont agree with?

There is putting across a differing opinion, then there is calling our greatest ever goal scorer "the laughing stock of Scottish football".

No Ranger would ever call one of our legends that, plenty of Tims would though.

There is putting across a differing opinion, then there is calling our greatest ever goal scorer "the laughing stock of Scottish football".

No Ranger would ever call one of our legends that, plenty of Tims would though.

he is a joke figure to every other set of football fans in scotland. i also know rangers fans who dont like ally. believe it or not he is not whiter than white. there is no universal "liking" system just because someone done our club a turn once upon a time. tims are howling at us just now and calling for ally to be knighted for his efforts.he has turned us into a laughing stock.

Edited by kuznetsov

Let me get this straight here... Are you basically saying that you think Ally should get the sack for signing Black because the player is rumoured to have taken drugs?

Maybe you should read my reply to kuznetsov who says it isn't a story/rumour I am not about to call him a liar as I don't know the truth of the matter, although in another place the act was said to have been witnessed and partaken of in a toilet at a boxing night.

If as I said Ally knows this person has a coke habit and signed him, he shouldn't be managing Rangers period.

Maybe you should read my reply to kuznetsov who says it isn't a story/rumour I am not about to call him a liar as I don't know the truth of the matter, although in another place the act was said to have been witnessed and partaken of in a toilet at a boxing night.

If as I said Ally knows this person has a coke habit and signed him, he shouldn't be managing Rangers period.

it wouldnt have been hard for ally to find it out. i doubt he even bothered. his signing policy is a bit of a joke.

he is a joke figure to every other set of football fans in scotland. i also know rangers fans who dont like ally. believe it or not he is not whiter than white. there is no universal "liking" system just because someone done our club a turn once upon a time. tims are howling at us just now and calling for ally to be knighted for his efforts.he has turned us into a laughing stock.

You're howling at us, but we don't give a fuck. Rangers and Celtic no longer compete, I couldn't give a shit who is laughing at us just now, it's irrelevant.

If anything, this result shows up all the experts who've argued against league construction since the 70's and told us that Scottish football doesn't have the strength in depth to support a bigger top division.

I don't know about anyone else but I haven't noticed any big difference in quality between the SFL3 sides and the SPL teams.

It's not as if there wasn't a big enough warning sign.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-17078759