Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

Lick of paint away from losing 4 goals against butchers and joiners as well.

And to follow up my point elsewhere.

Contrast gunslinger and stewartys post here. Glass half full.

STB's glass half empty post is agreed with by kuznetsov.

Some people are never going to look at things from a positive point of view. Some will never see the bad in situations.

Neither side of the debate is right or possibly has an accurate view of the situation.

I obviously fall in the glass half full camp but I bet myself, stewarty (just say if you don't want to be grouped in with me, I wont be offended :D) etc all enjoy our time watching football a damn site more.

Have to admit that some of my earlier posts in this thread are looking a bit wide of the mark now and i'm glad Super is turning it around.

McLeod, Hutton, Mckay, Temps, Little (when through the middle) all look very dangerous. We could easy have scored 3 or 4 in first 20mins with the chances we had. Defence is still a bit shaky and i'm really not convinced by Argyriou but all in all a good performance tonight imo.

My only gripe about tonight was Alexander from a Rangers perspective - why the f*ck he persists in punting the ball long i have no idea but it really does do my bloody head in. I can't think of one time we retained possession from it??

Guest RobsRangers

As stated above, we don't seem to change our tactics quick enough, long punt up the park to 6'5" giant is like taking sweeties of a kid, with the talent and youth that we have i would hope that as the season goes on we deploying tactics where we hold and pass the ball rather than lump it up to McCulloch. I can see issues with this at some of the grounds but at home there should be no problem.

Got to give Ally credit tonight...7 wins in row, battling team.

Getting there.

7 million wage bill against joiners and bankers. winning is a gimme. winning runs are to be expected. top of the league is a minimum requirement. his cup record is embarassing and his tactics non existant. the squad was built to compete with the countries top sides. qos and inverness werent even that.he doesnt have a clue how to change things when they are not working. waiting until part time players tire to go on and beat them is not a tactic.