no brand is interested in splashing mega cash on us so your point is irrelevant.

Why? We've been the talk of world football for the past six months and weren't the exactly smallest of brands in the first place. I'm not saying we could get a deal to rival Liverpool's. I'm just pointing out that some lesser known brands will pay a premium to make their mark.

Why? We've been the talk of world football for the past six months and weren't the exactly smallest of brands in the first place. I'm not saying we could get a deal to rival Liverpool's. I'm just pointing out that some lesser known brands will pay a premium to make their mark.

We have been the talk of the UK but you are stretching it with 'world'. Our media attention hasn't been positive and if you honestly think we are going to get more lucrative sponsorship/brand interest than before with no European football then your head is in the clouds.

We have been the talk of the UK but you are stretching it with 'world'. Our media attention hasn't been positive and if you honestly think we are going to get more lucrative sponsorship/brand interest than before with no European football then your head is in the clouds.

We may or may not have been getting additional coverage in the 3rd world, but Europe, the US and Far East have been hearing about Rangers a lot more than usual. It's certainly been mostly negative press from our point of view, but I would imagine the sectarian issue coverage in recent years has been more damaging to our image on a global scale.

What I think we're capable of compared to what we actually do achieve in terms of sponsorship and brand interest is down to our owners.

Any of the Barca kits + the Inter home ones of the past decade all look awesome. Try this for size:

619_G_1339423915505.jpg

or

FC-Barcelona-new-kits-2012-13-2-qatarisbooming.com_.jpg

So is tie-dye back in fashion then? Am I the only one who thinks this looks like a spoof strip? I mean it's like those dodgy versions you find in Thai street markets. My BB junior section team used to wear Barcelona strips, circa Cruyff late 70s, you'd have been ridiculed had you turned up in Springburn Park wearing that top though.

C'mon, do better.

All over today.

http://www.gazzetta.it/foto_del_giorno/home/2012/08/18/rangers.shtml

The Juventus and Inter Milan strips are okay. The Juve strip is iconic, it's kind of hard to fuck it up, but to be fair Nike would normally find a way. Inter I'm no real fan of that strip, but it's an acceptable version I suppose. A collar would help both.

Ok Umbro v Adidas, two oldest boys going for new footie boots, Umbro gets a frown and shove it up your arse Dad Adidas gets a oh yes, oh yes.

Aha, the heart of the issue. Adidas make bags and tight t-shirts and vests for long jumpers and football boots and Samba and Gazelle. That's what they are good at, they should stick to it.

Umbro don't. They make football strips. End of.

It seems there is big interest us in Italy!,compare this headline to the BBC one

http://www.gazzetta.it/foto_del_giorno/home/2012/08/18/rangers.shtml

Aha, the heart of the issue. Adidas make bags and tight t-shirts and vests for long jumpers and football boots and Samba and Gazelle. That's what they are good at, they should stick to it.

Umbro don't. They make football strips. End of.

Wrong! Umbro make a lot more than just football strips. I doubt if they make that much money off of their other products outwith the football strips right enough. :D