I was going to ask the same thing mate. As much as Adidas and Nike are market leaders I would struggle to pick out a stripo that I actaully like. IMO you will go a long way to find a better strip than Rangers home kit this season. Less is more

So you don't think Chelsea's Adidas kit this year is nice? Or Barca's home Nike kit? (Every Barca top looks awesome)

So you don't think Chelsea's Adidas kit this year is nice? Or Barca's home Nike kit? (Every Barca top looks awesome)

Sorry to disagree but Barca strip this season is truly horrible. For me Barca are blue and red strips not colours bleeding into each other. It looks like a spiderman outfit from the new movie

Hang on. I've just realised that Nike make the Celtic strip.

Green and white hoops are against the laws of nature, they are just simply wrong, you don't need to be Yves Saint Laurent to know that. Half mad Irish monks who could not possibly have conceived colour television or replica tops can be excused for inflicting that colour and style combination on the world. But Nike, Nike have managed to take something that is a crime against fashion and make it worse, how is that possible? What kind of mind looked at the Celtic strip and thought 'I know what that needs; it needs more hoops'?

No, I'm sorry, Nike should make shoes and basketball hoops (aha, the inspiration perhaps!), they shouldn't be allowed near association football. Behave.