Steven Thompson - I'am not anti Rangers

Wouldn't surprise me to see Doncaster go to make way for him.

It is the SFA he is going for not the SPL. He has his other three puppets running the SPL, , Neil Doncaster (SPL Chief Executive), Eric Riley (Celtic FC), Stephen Thompson (Dundee United FC). Duncan Fraser (Aberdeen FC) is probably a bit anti-Rangers as well so not much chance of a Rangers man getting a foot in the door, even if we were still in the SPL.

Is there a single one of them not involved in this?

At least CG appears to be on the ball

CG is a strange one. He's had a lot of stick, and he came into this green - so to speak.

I wouldn't write the man off. I've got a feeling that there is a lot of mileage in this yet, and I've got a feeling that CG isn't half as naive as he wants to look.

I think he's learning fast. Perhaps interesting times ahead.

I must admit i cant stand this man or his club, they have been at the front of trying to kill Rangers. I hope they end up in admin, but we all know the rules will be changed if any club ends up in admin in the spl.