Ramsdens Q/F Cup Draw: Rangers v QotS

With the greatest of respect to NI U-21's, I will be seriously pissed off if we have a blank weekend because of those fringe players getting called up and our club loses out on a lot of dough from a weekend match and forced to play it midweek.

I had forgotten about Shiels, as I was only looking at the squad from last night, and of course he may not be fit to be included by then anyway.

With the greatest of respect to NI U-21's, I will be seriously pissed off if we have a blank weekend because of those fringe players getting called up and our club loses out on a lot of dough from a weekend match and forced to play it midweek.

I had forgotten about Shiels, as I was only looking at the squad from last night, and of course he may not be fit to be included by then anyway.

Dare I mention i'm away that weekend, so would like it to be postponed for that selfish reason. :D

Looking at the teams remaining, I'm a bit more confident about this tourney - I didn't like the 'we'll win 4 Cups!' talk, it seemed like asking for a beating - since there's only going to be at most 2 first div teams in the semis. But does anyone know where the final is going to be held?

Looking at the teams remaining, I'm a bit more confident about this tourney - I didn't like the 'we'll win 4 Cups!' talk, it seemed like asking for a beating - since there's only going to be at most 2 first div teams in the semis. But does anyone know where the final is going to be held?

Hampden mate, rumour has it Rhegan wasn't too impressed by that decision but Longmuir pointed out the ground belonged to a SFL member club and he could shove his thoughts.

Grand. I was a bit concerned lest it go to somewhere like Tynecastle or another SPL ground.

I think a wee check up to see if the boss of the SFA has ever presented the trophy would be in order. Now, that would be a prize worth winning.

Edit: Hang on a minute - Hampden? They seme pretty sure we're going to get there, aren't they? A Hampden final between say East Stirling and Arbroath is unlikely to fill the place, is it?

Grand. I was a bit concerned lest it go to somewhere like Tynecastle or another SPL ground.

I think a wee check up to see if the boss of the SFA has ever presented the trophy would be in order. Now, that would be a prize worth winning.

Edit: Hang on a minute - Hampden? They seme pretty sure we're going to get there, aren't they? A Hampden final between say East Stirling and Arbroath is unlikely to fill the place, is it?

My thoughts as well mate, I'm sure they have a back up plan if we don't make it.

On the Tynecastle bit I was led to believe it had to be a SFL ground but was last years final not at McDiarmid Park.

Just checked it doesn't need to be a SFL ground Fir Park has been used as well before, they try to get the nearest ground between the two finalists capable of holding it.

Edited by GovanAllan

Andy Little and Dean Shiels have been called up for Northern Ireland, Lewis MacLeod and Barrie McKay for Scotland under 21s.

So no chance of this being the 9th.

It has already been changed.