"Why are we here?" - 11FREUNDE article

Rightio ... we've got the stuff now. Quite a bit looks like geniune Bear-material, but he gets quite a few acts about the financial and organisational behind the scenes stuff wrong. Not to mention making up some wild suggestions about Green's motives and Bears' behaviour in general. We'll see to this.

As I said - and without having seen it - it looks like a poor attempt by a Hooped Horror psoing as a Bear. All this garbage about us playing our "first game as a new club" ... somesuch would not come out of a Bear. All his ramblings about religious stuff too ... well well.

Bluedell and I have a mutual acquaintance of sorts who thinks we're playing our 'first game' now and that 'Rangers' died in the summer. You'll struggle to find a bigger bluenose than him, believe me. He's not German although curiously he had the cover of this magazine on his Facebook page this week.