On the recent showings he'd walk into the team...even in left mid where he was shocking! But a very decent LB in the few seasons he played for us.

We had a few rough LB's before him in Bernard, Vignal and Valoni but Papac fitted in well.

Guest blueandtrue68

Big Sasa was an unsung hero for most of the seasons he was there. Made very few mistakes, and went about his business with discretion and dignity. He left us at the end of the season because he was secretly not to good. Good luck to him in whatever he does in the future. A excellent servant to the Rangers.

Big Sasa was an unsung hero for most of the seasons he was there. Made very few mistakes, and went about his business with discretion and dignity. He left us at the end of the season because he was secretly not to good. Good luck to him in whatever he does in the future. A excellent servant to the Rangers.

My thoughts exactly, I always respected Sasa and liked him. Wish him all the best.

I didn't think he was as good a player as many did. However, he was a tremendous servant to the club during the years he was here and was a terrific example to younger players with his attitude to the game. All the best in your retirement Sasa!!