corner 11 seats left

copland 14 seats left

enclosure 404 seats left

main stand 723 seats left

broomie rear 708 seats left

club deck 466 seats left

no info for broom front

total 2356 seats available

Perhaps the system has removed tickets sold for tomorrow's game from those available and in fact there will be more available for season tickets after the game.

Wednesday, 29 August 2012 18:42

Season Tickets Top 35,000

Written by Rangers Football Club

d3b873a969f756423f87f5692383c29b_XL.jpg

AN amazing show of support from Rangers fans has seen the club smash through the 35,000 season ticket holders mark.

Since tickets went on sale earlier this month there have been lengthy queues at Ibrox with fans keen to make sure they have a seat in the stadium for the duration of the campaign.

And the quick response has seen over 35,000 already to commit to the club for the coming season. That has put Rangers well on target to matching the 36,000 achieved at the same stage last season.

Chief Executive Charles Green said: "I can't thank fans enough. I'd really like to get above the 36,000 that we had last year so that's the challenge that I'm setting for fans now.

"I think it would send such a strong message out to football in general about what we intend to do going forward."

Season tickets are on sale now priced from £258 for adults, £179 for concessions and just £65 for kids.

Click here to buy online, call 0871 702 1972 or visit Rangers Ticket Centre to get your season ticket now.

season tickets

govan stand 30 seats left

corner 11 seats left

copland 14 seats left

enclosure 404 seats left

main stand 723 seats left

broomie rear 708 seats left

club deck 466 seats left

no info for broom front

total 2356 seats available

lol, great work mate,just one little small problem. depending how many people were viewing seats available like yourself. if they are logged in and check price, it locks that seat for a bit. if you watch, you will see some dots that were not there appear back in a little while if the purchase didnt go through.id imagine there wouldnt be that many 'locked' in the short time it would take you to count those dots tho. its probabaly about right though, i been watching it myself because was waiting till payday (fri) to go get one for me and the lad, and been watching the seats dissapear fast in the last week

lol, great work mate,just one little small problem. depending how many people were viewing seats available like yourself. if they are logged in and check price, it locks that seat for a bit. if you watch, you will see some dots that were not there appear back in a little while if the purchase didnt go through.id imagine there wouldnt be that many 'locked' in the short time it would take you to count those dots tho. its probabaly about right though, i been watching it myself because was waiting till payday (fri) to go get one for me and the lad, and been watching the seats dissapear fast in the last week

yes noticed that

only big jump in figures i seen was the club deck, limited today, yet only about half full yesterday

Wooohooooo, just got my Rangerstv.tv subscription for the season.... as an overseas subscriber I now will be able to watch matches Live, result !

Bit of a hefty price at US$300 - but the cash goes to the club so I dont mind.

Hopefully a few more overseas Bears will do likewise :D

Regardless of everything happening on the field or behind the scenes.... this is a truly amazing feat by Rangers fans. Every single person who has bought a season ticket given everything that has happened and where we find ourselves playing should be walking around with their head held up high and be proud of what they have helped achieve.

Greatest Fans In The World ? Yes, so long as you are supporting the team in BLUE from Glasgow.

Wooohooooo, just got my Rangerstv.tv subscription for the season.... as an overseas subscriber I now will be able to watch matches Live, result !

Bit of a hefty price at US$300 - but the cash goes to the club so I dont mind.

Hopefully a few more overseas Bears will do likewise :D

I've been thinking about ordering the same subscription all day. Still couldn't make up my mind as far as being able to watch all games due to work schedule goes. I picked up somewhere you had that subscription before, can you recommend getting it? Hefty price indeed but as you say, supports the club that evens it out a bit, for me at least.

By the way, why is live coverage of games only provided for overseas subscribers?

I've been thinking about ordering the same subscription all day. Still couldn't make up my mind as far as being able to watch all games due to work schedule goes. I picked up somewhere you had that subscription before, can you recommend getting it? Hefty price indeed but as you say, supports the club that evens it out a bit, for me at least.

By the way, why is live coverage of games only provided for overseas subscribers?

It is a tad hefty Dude but the quality of picture is very good from my experience and our streaming here in Bermuda can be sketchy at best sometimes. But I have always had a good picture. Dont forget that you also get everything else on RTV from interviews with players, management, ex-players, archives etc.

Also, if you are at work and you cant watch the game you can always catch it later anyway - the games usually stay up for at least a couple of days so if you can avoid the result (I find that incredibly difficult) then you can still watch the match as if it were live anyway :D

Live coverage for overseason only will be due to UK TV contracts and ensuring that as many who CAN be at games ARE at games.