Why There Were Not More Signings

How much is that in Season Ticket money, Investor money, Transfer money?

No interest to pay on bank loans.

How much does it cost to run the Club?

Well we have a high UEFA standard stadium AND training ground that cannot be cheap to run, we're in the third division with reduced TV money, reduced sponsorship, smaller season ticket prices and zero European revenue. Not to mention paying all the staff, none of whom have lost their jobs.

Doesn't take exact figures to work out it'll cost plenty.

How much is that in Season Ticket money, Investor money, Transfer money?

No interest to pay on bank loans.

How much does it cost to run the Club?

Think it was always around £40m. Over £20m in wages but I guess that's dropped dramatically now that we're in division 3. Not sure what other cost cutting measures are in place as Ibrox is never been cheap to run. Perhaps BD or Craig can give us a more accurate breakdown?

What did Green say when he took over? "I want to get Rangers back where they belong, with 30m in the bank, then I'll sell". I would argue that we're well on track for both those goals. He seems fairly transparent, which is refreshing. He isn't throwing our cash down a black hole for no reason either. Also refreshing. Anyone who says they aren't surprised at the quality of player we have ended up with is telling porkies. After what we've been through recently that transfer window was a relative treat.

Well we have a high UEFA standard stadium AND training ground that cannot be cheap to run, we're in the third division with reduced TV money, reduced sponsorship, smaller season ticket prices and zero European revenue. Not to mention paying all the staff, none of whom have lost their jobs.

Doesn't take exact figures to work out it'll cost plenty.

You will have to do better. Not convincing at all.

Don't take this as a black and white, Green or No Green arguement, it's a heartfelt what is happening arguement.

we obviously havnt mate. edu and davis were 1.1m between them, then the fleck fee as well. our only outgoing is templeton

We'll have had to pay out some agent and signing fees too. I don't think it'll be a particularly large sum of money all in, but it'll certainly be a chunk of cash.

You will have to do better. Not convincing at all.

Don't take this as a black and white, Green or No Green arguement, it's a heartfelt what is happening arguement.

What exactly do you want? A detailed spreadsheet of every single financial movement ingoing and outgoing the club has?

no ones asking them to spend money we don't have.

I'm just stating the money we do have must stay in rangers.

It's a shame TBK (the Trolling Boy Kings) never got the club. What with their glorious offer of payments partially based on reaching the champions league quarter final. They may as well have based that part of their bid on us winning the international world cup because we had the same chance...nada