Spelt his name wrongly - sorry.

Never thought we'd have the privilege of having this player actually playing for us...neither did he btw.

Naismith abandoned, Jelavic jumped well before, guys like Wylde, Jess and McCabe disappeared like 'snow aff a dyke' and what about Davis & Lafferty? Then there is the rest...all gone and forgotten.

Dean Shiels shone in blue on Sunday and chipped it with a goal. Thanks Dean, continue your journey with Rangers and the Bears will follow on.

Edited by 54andcounting

I said before that I was never a big fan of Sheils, I am now, the lad has been outstanding in our famous jersey and is a far better player than I previously gave him credit for.

We could have a smashing team when we return to the top league if these players stick together and develope. The future is bright :)

Edited by TheWeeBlueDevil

on a side note however - Kenny Shiels said that Dean signed due to the money on offer.

The money will definitely have been part of the reason, but there's bound to have been more reasons than that. For example, the guy hadn't played for a BIG club since he was at Arsenal for a few years as a youth and that was only youth level, so he had actually never played for a big club and we gave him that opportunity.

The money will definitely have been part of the reason, but there's bound to have been more reasons than that. For example, the guy hadn't played for a BIG club since he was at Arsenal for a few years as a youth and that was only youth level, so he had actually never played for a big club and we gave him that opportunity.

I agree - but I felt Kenny put more influence on the money.