Andrew Dickson, Head of Football Administration

I dont disagree with that. But you dont know if that was their fault entirely or the fault of others - lest we forget that TBK & Kennedy were in, out, in out so many times that even they didnt know whether they were still in the bidding.

they only really pulled out when rebuffed. I am pretty sure on 3 seperate occasions d&p told them they would be named preffered bidder only to back out.

I still say immediate cuts should have been made and the business made viable.

instead d&p basically put a deadline on our survival and brought us to a point where we either sunk or swam.

given time we could have traded to a positoion to make a far better cva offer than we did.

It wouldn't have been liquidation though. The PLC still hasn't been liquidated to this day.

In which case the SPL could have forced us to continue playing under the oldco's membership. they didnt need to transfer it. oldco still isnt liquidated so they could have told us to play on under the oldco.

I dont think they HAD to transfer that membership at all - and we have all seen how obtuse they have been in dealing with us as it is.

they only really pulled out when rebuffed. I am pretty sure on 3 seperate occasions d&p told them they would be named preffered bidder only to back out.

instead d&p basically put a deadline on our survival and brought us to a point where we either sunk or swam.

given time we could have traded to a positoion to make a far better cva offer than we did.

You really think HMRC were going to allow us that time?

We were running at an 800k a month loss. What cuts would have been made ? highest earners. And how would we have done that at the time ? We would have had to make them redundant as it was outwith the transfer window.

How were we going to trade to that position with no income coming in ? ST's are the major driver and all that cash was gone already.