Andrew Dickson, Head of Football Administration

Are we forgetting it was LBG who forced SDM to sell the club to Whyte and if he did not do so LBG would withdraw credit ?

Do you remember who was then in charge of LBG Business in Scotland ? Manus J Fullarton and his sidekick Archibald Gerald Kane. Guess who they support?

They knew Whyte's past business record and hadn't the funds to run Rangers and was an accident waiting to happen.

Fullarton is a member of the Celtic Trust and is now working as an advisor to Harper McLeod, who are both Celtic's & the SPL 's lawyers who carried out the investigation into Rangers' use of EBT's

Make your own minds up about this. I've certainly made up mine. Corruption & conflicts of interest on a grand scale.

Humiliating Bain was one of the few good things Whyte did.

I disagree completely. The way Whyte handled the situation with Martin Bain and Donald McIntyre was the first sign that Whyte was an incompetent bawbag.

I disagree completely. The way Whyte handled the situation with Martin Bain and Donald McIntyre was the first sign that Whyte was an incompetent bawbag.

Perhaps, just that my sympathy was greatly lacking for someone I view as a slimy snake.

Of course Whyte turned out to be that as well and some but it doesn't really change my views on that situation.

fan of Clark and Whitehouse but hates Bain.

your an interesting judge of character I will say that much.

Anything i've said indicating being a fan of them is clearly dripping in irony, simply as a counter to the hysterical views I disagree with.

Bain was paid extortionate amounts of money to do David Murray's bidding and top up his tan, made a mess of transfers more often than not and pretty much never did a deal which really benefited Rangers.

boumsong disagrees with you.

Clark and Whitehouse (d&p) are the guys who worked to secure whyte rangers and to liquidate us. any criticism of them is understated no matter what it is.

Or, they did the best job they could in what was a right mess, HMRC wouldn't play ball, they kept the club alive by selling the assets, goodwill etc as a package.

Clark and Whitehouse had little or no involvement in the takeover advice i'm sure.