Arsenal blew it again. They dont deserve to be challenging for the title if they cant put Newcastle away at home.

Thats 4 home games now they have drew (Boro, Villa, Everton, Newcastle) and they should be beating all them except maybe an inform Villa at the time, but even then youd still back them.

Liverpool again failed to win at home. They are going to find it hard to get 4th now unless they start winning away.

Man Utd and Chelsea are opening up a gap. How good is that game going to be next sunday at Old Trafford!! C'mon the Man U. Hopefully they dont get any players injured against Celtic on Tues.

Agree about Arsenal. They're dominating games, creating barrel loads of chances but just can't put the ball in the back of the Jorge Cadete. The amount of chances they create is phenomenal but they're missing an out and out goalscorer and have done since the days of Ian Wright Wright Wright.

Man Ure totally destroyed Sheff Utd even though the scoreline doesn't suggest that. Did anyone see Ronaldo's miss? 2 yards out, open goal and he skies it.

Chelsea were just their usual self - pretty boring to watch.

The Man Ure Chelski game should be interesting but I think CHelski will sneak it. I fuckin' hope I'm wrong though.

Agree Arsenal are playing some great stuff again but not in the penalty box.

I read about Ronaldo's sitter and then when i watched the highlights i saw the first one and thought that was it but then he blazed the 2nd one over the bar from 3 yards out - unbelievable.

I fancy Man U next Sunday IF they are at full strength

With Rooney on fire as he is then it's going to be some contest. Hope Man U win because we've not seen Mourinho have to come from behind in his first 2 seasons - would be interesting to see how he reacts being 6 points down.

Bollocks to that Jon. The football Arsenal play is unbelievable, they just aren't putting away their chances.

Hows it bollocks??

ManU are playing just as good football the main difference being they are able to put the ball in the back of the net.

Arsenal should have had 5 or 6 last night but dropped another silly 2 points

I thought it was stupid arrogance of Wenger to leave Henry on the bench. They really came alive when he come on a sub and you would have to say they were unlucky with the number of chances they created that they didn't get another goal. A team like Newcastle, pish as they have been, are going to be scrapping for every morsel they can muster. The way Arsenal have been playing at home would mean he should be playing his strongest team to try and get an early couple of goals to kill the game, and then think about resting your key players for the Champions League.