rangers news/rangers newspaper

Does anyone know how that '72' magazine/fanzine sold? I bought a copy at the Charing Cross Post Office and thought it was pretty good, some serious effort went into producing it.

There is still a place for printed media, but it needs to adapt, reporting 24 hour old news is not it, but with behind-the-scenes exclusivity a Rangers News type publication could still work. I'd make it photography led myself, kids still put pictures on their walls.

Amusingly the advertisement at the bottom of this page is for some weight loss mob called LighterLife, big brother is watching you Andy, and he clearly feels you still need a wee push!

It's unreal the things cookies fling at me. Yesterday it was mature Lithuanian women...where did that come from?

No need for anything that costs money to shift the gut, anyway. Losing weight should always bring with it a financial saving, since (a) you don't buy so much crap while fruit & veg are cheaper, plus (b) if you are puffing your way around Steelonia on a bicycle you can hardly be spending money. If you can add to that staying off the bevvy (hardest part for me) it's amazing how much you can save.

GS - 3 stone is my target, but the problem is the next 6 months includes Xmas!