RangersFACTS@RangersFACTS2mThe Boys' Brigade Connection at Old Trafford- David Moyes (ex 129th Glasgow) replacing Sir Alex Ferguson (ex 101st Glasgow)

227 here.(yorkhill) I was a member of the team that won the Steadfast 5 a-side tournament, which was a tournament with firstly local rounds leading to all the winners from all areas of Britain meeting in a grand final in stoke. We came through the Glasgow rounds as second to a team from Finneston, but then beat them in the semi-finals scoring the winner in the last seconds. They were furious.:) We beat a company from Durham in the finals. Just a wee daft fact about me.

Love those old team pics taken in front of the Main Stand...nowadays they snap the team in front of the 'Govan Stand' with 1872 RANGERS FC 1872 behind them.

I prefer the traditional take, time to bring that back. The Old Lady does them justice.