SFLâ??s EBT Fury

The SFA and the SPhell are corrupt, time to vote out the people running this corruption Regan and Liewell. Then vote in honest people to replace the corruption, then set up an full investigation into what went on. Even if titles are stolen from us, the SFL backed investigation will return them back to us. Then punish with possible suspensions of members clubs who have been invovled in the corruption against our club.

A top SFL source confirmed yesterdayâ??s SunSport exclusive that Hampden bosses wanted Rangers stripped of nine trophies.

Our source said: â??We were given a first draft of proposed sanctions on June 25 â?? and we sent it back the same day saying we wanted no part of it.

â??The Sun has now seen that this paperwork exists.......

Hate this "Our source said...." crap.

Would love the Sun to splatter a copy of the said paperwork all over it's back page.....

Would love the Sun to splatter a copy of the said paperwork all over it's back page.....

Regardless of the source, certain questions are raised:

Why did the SPL and the SFA try to impose punishment on Rangers when no guilt had been established?

What does that say about the fairness of the double-contract inquest currently underway?

If a judge enters a hearing with the goal of achieving a particular verdict then it's a witch-hunt - plain and simple.

I initially had my doubts about CG's decision to ignore the enquiry, but he's bang-on.

What is happening here has to be publicised. I wonder what so-called independent internet investigators such as Alex Thomson make of this?

Regardless of the source, certain questions are raised:

Why did the SPL and the SFA try to impose punishment on Rangers when no guilt had been established?

What does that say about the fairness of the double-contract inquest currently underway?

If a judge enters a hearing with the goal of achieving a particular verdict then it's a witch-hunt - plain and simple.

I initially had my doubts about CG's decision to ignore the enquiry, but he's bang-on.

What is happening here has to be publicised. I wonder what so-called independent internet investigators such as Alex Thomson make of this?