Ibrox seating redevelopment

If they're spending money on any sort of section redevelopment, it should be a safe standing section.

There is no rule against it in the SFL. All we really need is some handrails in front of the seats in certain sections.

Is there a picture of you in any of the Willie Vass directors box photos? :D

No. :( I keep checking but he always just misses me.

For example, in the photo below, if he moved the camera slightly up and to the right, you'd see me. In fact the black bit over the guy on the very top right's shoulder may be me. :D

I0000sIBJGLPxUbc.jpg

No. :( I keep checking but he always just misses me.

For example, in the photo below, if he moved the camera slightly up and to the right, you'd see me. In fact the black bit over the guy on the very top right's shoulder may be me. :D

I0000sIBJGLPxUbc.jpg

Looks cosy. :D

Tell me then, does Malcolm Murray sit somewhere else in it? Never see him next to Green in the photos.

Looks cosy. :D

Tell me then, does Malcolm Murray sit somewhere else in it? Never see him next to Green in the photos.

Haven't noticed him over the past few games, but I'm fairly sure he was there earlier in the season. However there's been a bit of change in the seating arrangements for the directors. It used to be that they would all sit up on either of the back rows but now they seem to sit all over the place. The FD tends to sit near the front, for example. I'll keep an eye out for Malcolm at the next game.