Tom English on Green

our defeat to q.o.s. and our league results say otherwise. is youth really getting a proper look in? we have one boy who has played almost every week and another one or two on the fringes only.

Considering how much you point to Ally's managerial failings i'm surprised you're using this to have a go at Green kuz. The management need to use the resources given to them, ours aren't.

Considering how much you point to Ally's managerial failings i'm surprised you're using this to have a go at Green kuz. The management need to use the resources given to them, ours aren't.

true but there is no doubt they could have been also given more financial support from the board of owners.

who knows. every club needs people to run it.

Well point is there wouldn't be a Rangers if the investors hadn't put money in, unless it's Ticketus Mark 2 (impossible surely) then they've put cash up, actual figures I don't know and I doubt anyone could know without detailed paperwork. Green did mention a 500k figure when Duff and Phelps were running out of money during the CVA process, but as I said there was then the funding for the newco and signings before the season ticket income started in August.

Well point is there wouldn't be a Rangers if the investors hadn't put money in, unless it's Ticketus Mark 2 (impossible surely) then they've put cash up, actual figures I don't know and I doubt anyone could know without detailed paperwork. Green did mention a 500k figure when Duff and Phelps were running out of money during the CVA process, but as I said there was then the funding for the newco and signings before the season ticket income started in August.

there would always have been a rangers. green has said alot of things mate. funding for what signings? who cost us money?

true but there is no doubt they could have been also given more financial support from the board of owners.

They could have but in a part time division there's no way they need it. As much as we'd like to win the domestic cups it's not an expectation, the only expectation is comfortable promotion from a league of butchers and joiners, if that cannot be achieved then only the coaching staff are to blame.

The boom or bust mentality got us into this mess, we really cannot go back to the days of just signing a tonne of people to try and make everything alright. Peter Liewell got pelters from TGFITW when he didn't splash out for the likes of Steven Fletcher but that kind of management is why they're stable and we aren't.

there would always have been a rangers. green has said alot of things mate. funding for what signings? who cost us money?

Not if someone didn't put the cash up, Green and co did it when the 'Rangers men' didn't.

You think wages, signing on fees, agent fees don't cost money?

Not if someone didn't put the cash up, Green and co did it when the 'Rangers men' didn't.

You think wages, signing on fees, agent fees don't cost money?

rangers men did. the administrators pulled green and co our from nowhere and renaged on a promise to tbk to sell to them allegedly.

no transfer fees were involved, i doubt agents got much if anything. on the wages, we had just slashed about 20 million from our last wage bill, there was certainly money to go around. rangers fans have always made sure of that.

rangers men did. the administrators pulled green and co our from nowhere and renaged on a promise to tbk to sell to them allegedly.

no transfer fees were involved, i doubt agents got much if anything. on the wages, we had just slashed about 20 million from our last wage bill, there was certainly money to go around. rangers fans have always made sure of that.

No point getting into the same old debates about the takeover process.

There was no obligation to offer top flight wages in the third division.