Tom English on Green

Green gave him all he could transfer wise, did we not max out because we still held the registrations of the walk aways.

As for reaching for the stars if that is a fault then I will gladly take it, if you don't reach for the stars you might as well just sit on your arse on the sidelines.

As I said before if Green pulls of half of what he claims it will be twice as much as any past owner.

Green gave him all he could transfer wise, did we not max out because we still held the registrations of the walk aways.

As for reaching for the stars if that is a fault then I will gladly take it, if you don't reach for the stars you might as well just sit on your arse on the sidelines.

As I said before if Green pulls of half of what he claims it will be twice as much as any past owner.

did you believe that line?

How do you know? Besides, if someone was falsely accusing them why wouldn't they come out and say so?

It makes sense anyway, the players were only handed temporary registrations by FIFA.

it would have been all over the papers.

Edited by kuznetsov

Guest Elephants Stoned
did you believe that line?

Its intresting that some of the smaller clubs who took our ex-players have slowly but surely acknowledged that we are due fees with Sheffield Wednesday being the latest. Clubs dont give money away for nothing so its looking more and more likely that CG was correct that we owned the player registrations and the clubs who so far have failed to pay us like Everton are breaking the rules and i hope we challange them on this.