Is it not simply a re-hash of Alex Thomson's blog from last week? Indeed it seems to be reporting his blog as fact, rather than opinion. It perfectly demonstrates why the nonsense in his blog needs challenged, too many people will read it and assume it is true.

The demonizing of the Rangers support will never stop unless these dangerous keyboard propagandists ( is that even a word ) are challenged and the lies exposed.

'Tips cap' to all the Bears who are countering these devious bastards, who are going all out to destroy our club and fans reputation .

Edited by TheWeeBlueDevil

WBD - (any relation of "Will Be Done" from the old Rivals days?) - might I respectfully suggest that the verse from the Psalms be rewritten thus:

"For He is our God; and we are the people of His pasture"

Not a religious chap myself but I was brought up on the King James and I still reckon the old Presbyterians (not the current namby-pambies) got it less wrong than the rest.

Guest Elephants Stoned

It is timmy thompsons handywork being taken at face value, to quote a Terry Pratchet book 'A lie can run around the world before the truth has got its boots on' too many people belive this crap that supposed 'independant journalists' churn out.

We sat on our arses for years with the dignified silence crap, oh it's only the stupid Tims let them shout at the moon. Well look where it's got us, it's a dirty war and the sooner we start fighting fire with fire the better, if its not already too late.

We sat on our arses for years with the dignified silence crap, oh it's only the stupid Tims let them shout at the moon. Well look where it's got us, it's a dirty war and the sooner we start fighting fire with fire the better, if its not already too late.

Yet some people say Charles Green talks too much.

Everything he says may not be ideal but i'd rather have him as he is than being another dignified silence man.

Shows the danger of ignoring people like Thomson.

When it goes under the by-line of a Channel 4 News Reporter, it is looked on as the truth.

Same's true for the stuff Chris McLaughlin - a "senior football reporter" for BBC Scotalnd Sport - writes about us and the administration.