Do Rangers fans want a return to the SPL?

You seriously think there will be no reconstruction!? It's going to happen mate, our national sport is dying and needs reinvigorated fast.

nope. not while celtic are top and playing at the top table in europe. not a chance. no matter how much we think the country needs it. those who run it are more than happy with how things are going.

The SPL is a busted flush , the SFL hold the ace card....Rangers football club

Reconstruction will happen and the SFL will call the shots .

in what way? we dont have a say in what happens. we havnt had that kind of power for decades.

nope. not while celtic are top and playing at the top table in europe. not a chance. no matter how much we think the country needs it. those who run it are more than happy with how things are going.

Celtic have already shown their playing standards are on the decline this season, they will soon get fed up being dragged down to the other clubs level.

Its quite funny how messageboards and Facebook fans of other clubs all wanted to play Rangers at home prior to the league cup draw, it just proves they cant live without us as the actually WANT to play us. I was delighted we didnt get Aberdeen at Pittodrie, all my AFC mates were begging for it. I would have loved them or Utd at Ibrox to put them out. Not sure I want them at Hampden in a semi to give them satisfaction.

League reconstruction will happen albeit a poor one. I can see SPL trying some silly temporary set up with fast tracks Rangers back to the SPL a bit early (of course we need to win this league first with AM at the helm) with SFL clubs getting a bit of the TV cash.

But if the SPL is in a financial mess the the SFL does hold an ace card and it could force reconstruction and end up the SFL being the stronger organisation. They already hold the ace card of having the biggest attraction in the game as a member (Rangers). The only way the SPL can start to run things again is to have both Rangers and Celtic in the same league. The only card the SPL hold at the moment is entry to Europe but thats the sort of thing that can be forced to change.

But so many people have been saying and seeing it for years - the WHOLE game is a mess at every level and needs a total revamp from the grass roots to the international side.

The only way I can see the SPL fast-tracking Rangers in would be to give us more sanctions and point deductions. They want our money but they don't want us able to compete for the title. I wonder why...?

Yeah, that's a tough one,

Is there any reason for an SPL after any reconstruction? That would be my first point in that debate.

Rangers (and the SFL) should make sure that all contracts about TV rights et al are not being handled to someone who is not directly involved with the league and the club concerned.

Celtic have already shown their playing standards are on the decline this season, they will soon get fed up being dragged down to the other clubs level.

Its quite funny how messageboards and Facebook fans of other clubs all wanted to play Rangers at home prior to the league cup draw, it just proves they cant live without us as the actually WANT to play us. I was delighted we didnt get Aberdeen at Pittodrie, all my AFC mates were begging for it. I would have loved them or Utd at Ibrox to put them out. Not sure I want them at Hampden in a semi to give them satisfaction.

League reconstruction will happen albeit a poor one. I can see SPL trying some silly temporary set up with fast tracks Rangers back to the SPL a bit early (of course we need to win this league first with AM at the helm) with SFL clubs getting a bit of the TV cash.

But if the SPL is in a financial mess the the SFL does hold an ace card and it could force reconstruction and end up the SFL being the stronger organisation. They already hold the ace card of having the biggest attraction in the game as a member (Rangers). The only way the SPL can start to run things again is to have both Rangers and Celtic in the same league. The only card the SPL hold at the moment is entry to Europe but thats the sort of thing that can be forced to change.

But so many people have been saying and seeing it for years - the WHOLE game is a mess at every level and needs a total revamp from the grass roots to the international side.

their recent european record smashes that statement to bits. they are stronger now than they have ever in been in the last 6 or 7 years. they are also well clear at the top of the spl with a game in hand i am sure.

everyone wants to play us because they all think they can beat us. nothing to do with money. they smell blood and know we are weak. they see it as a chance to kick us even more.

in what way can it be forced to be changed? :S

there will be no total revamp. no matter how much we want it or the game needs it.