Mike ashley can buy into gers

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/353217/Mike-Ashley-can-buy-into-Gers

NEWCASTLE owner Mike Ashley has been cleared to buy a stake in Rangers, according to Ibrox chief executive Charles Green.

The Gers recently signed a retail agreement with Ashleyâ??s Sports Direct firm, with the businessman also hoping to secure a separate deal giving him a shareholding in the SFL club.

Green last week launched a £20million share issue scheme for fans and is also wants to attract institutional investors.

â??Weâ??ve been trying to get the position clear where Mike can buy shares in Rangers,â? said Green. â??Clearance has been received from the Football League.

â??Heâ??s obviously keen to invest and Iâ??m sure that will get completed in the next few days.

â??It was made clear to the Football League that it would be single-digit per centages. Thereâ??s lots of things that we want to do with Sports Direct. Mikeâ??s very influential.â?

certainly a higher caliber of invester than we have had so far.

except guy gisbourne of course. he's properly famous.

Dunno mate, I hear that Mathers guy is quite lyricist.

Oh, wait.......

If he brings Rangersmillions through his company then I dont see what the problem with it is at all .

The sooner we are run like a proper business and start making serious profits that are reinvested into the players on the pitch the better .

One question I do have , is are these new shares going to pay a dividend , i sincerely hope not , but fear otherwise

If he brings Rangersmillions through his company then I dont see what the problem with it is at all .

The sooner we are run like a proper business and start making serious profits that are reinvested into the players on the pitch the better .

One question I do have , is are these new shares going to pay a dividend , i sincerely hope not , but fear otherwise

I totally agree about us being run as a business but alarm bells start ringing for me when I see people coming in with a potential conflict of interest i.e. Craig Mather, Mike Ashley etc. I hope I'm wrong