Arguments At Half-Time Yesterday

I have to laugh at times , some of these players that are mentioned as being pish or rotten , are actually that good , that if you walked down Bucghanan street you would walk past nearly all of the young boys and the new foreigners and not even know them .

We are talking about 2nd year pros and young foreign players here , can we just not give them a wee bit of time

the manager should be protecting them by playing them in their correct positions or taking them out the firing line when the going gets too tough for them. not ally though, he just lets them sink and then the fans get on their backs when they struggle. poor management.

the manager should be protecting them by playing them in their correct positions or taking them out the firing line when the going gets too tough for them. not ally though, he just lets them sink and then the fans get on their backs when they struggle. poor management.

If he leaves them out Ally gets murdered and If he plays them and they have an off day he gets murdered. I guess that is a no win situation.

If he leaves them out Ally gets murdered and If he plays them and they have an off day he gets murdered. I guess that is a no win situation.

leaving them out would benefit the team. i dont see how anyone could "murder" him for doing what is best for the team pete. he left argyriou out and no one "murdered" him for that. he left mckay out and no one "muredered" him for that either.

leaving them out would benefit the team. i dont see how anyone could "murder" him for doing what is best for the team pete. he left argyriou out and no one "murdered" him for that. he left mckay out and no one "muredered" him for that either.

All the "anti-Faure" comments earlier was essentially the proverbial "murder" for not picking a right-back like Argyriou instead of the Frenchman. Not that difficult. That was not pete's point either. It was even more simple: someone will always find something to moan about, no matter what McCoist does. And you'd not even need ET's hand to count down who that might be.

All the "anti-Faure" comments earlier was essentially the proverbial "murder" for not picking a right-back like Argyriou instead of the Frenchman. Not that difficult. That was not pete's point either. It was even more simple: someone will always find something to moan about, no matter what McCoist does. And you'd not even need ET's hand to count down who that might be.

no it wasnt. it was about picking faure out of position. again. nothing to do with who may have been able to play there or should have been playing there. that is a different debate again and just another managerial mistake in a long list. i knew exactly what pete meant. of course people will always find things to moan about. certain people just make it too easy for people to find fault though.

Completely agree. His eye for a forward, midfield-splitting pass is exceptional. Unfortunately, the first touches from Jig and Shiels were not exceptional when Hutton split the midfield with a pass to them on several occassions.

During the game yesterday I found myself saying to my mate at Ibrox that Hutton reminded me of a young Barry Ferguson with better ball control and less hot-headed.

No but if he leaves the youth players out people are asking why and if they are having a poor game then some are saying they should have been rested. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't, was the saying I was looking for.

Bit more fight on the pitch would be the place, not the dressing room.

True,but a wee bit of argument in the changing room normally gets you the fight on the park if it's not happening!.

I like to hear they are having a go at each other,within reason of course.

No but if he leaves the youth players out people are asking why and if they are having a poor game then some are saying they should have been rested. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't, was the saying I was looking for.

ah right ok. maybe pete. :thup: he left mckay out yesterday, i wasnt bothered, was anyone? i havnt heard anyone moan about it tbh.