Donald Trump

Only one billionaire on that programme and that was Sir Ian Wood.

"You've been Trumped" was nothing other than a hatchet job, the overwhelming majority of the local population wholeheartedly welcome Trump's development with open arms.

Two major projects up here Trump's Links and the Aberdeen western periphipal by-pass were both unduly delayed by two "white settlers" protesting, surprise,surprise both of the "white settlers" f*&ked off back south.

It wouldn't surprise if there was some backhanders involved. Just look at the Union terrace gardens shambles.

Only one billionaire on that programme and that was Sir Ian Wood.

"You've been Trumped" was nothing other than a hatchet job, the overwhelming majority of the local population wholeheartedly welcome Trump's development with open arms.

Two major projects up here Trump's Links and the Aberdeen western periphipal by-pass were both unduly delayed by two "white settlers" protesting, surprise,surprise both of the "white settlers" f*&ked off back south.

Rubbish. Have you seen the mess that's been made of the landscape? And no local jobs - he was planning to bring in foreign labour.As for this compulsory purchase of people's homes less said the better. too much development is wrecking Britain and not creating anything lasting - like manfacturing and farming.

Rubbish. Have you seen the mess that's been made of the landscape?

Yes I see it at least once week, have you?

And no local jobs - he was planning to bring in foreign labour.

Locals are too busy making sure they keep their social rather than go out to get a job, there'd be no foreigners here if locals got aff their arses. All my foreign tenants work and pay rent my one local tenant is on the social and claims housing benefit.

As for this compulsory purchase of people's homes less said the better.

CPO's are a fact of life and have been for years, and as far as I'm aware non have been served at Menie.

too much development is wrecking Britain and not creating anything lasting - like manfacturing and farming.

Of course golf courses don't last any length of time do they?