Leggat - Herald And BBC In Celtic Cover-Up

I applaud the Herald and the BBC for not linking the scandal to a remote celticl connection. We can now be sure that if anything similar arises with some tenuous Rangers link the same common sense restraint will prevail ...... can't we?

leggat is clutching at straws here. a needless article, however, had it been a rangers owner or staff member involved you can be sure the scottish media would have been all over it.

You see the point you made in your second sentence? Legatt made it with an article containing information none of us would have been privy to had he not shared said information. He is not, in this instance, clutching at straws. He is highlighting a deliberate omission on the part of local media which none of us were aware of. In this instance, I applaud him.

You see the point you made in your second sentence? Legatt made it with an article containing information none of us would have been privy to had he not shared said information. He is not, in this instance, clutching at straws. He is highlighting a deliberate omission on the part of local media which none of us were aware of. In this instance, I applaud him.

is it a deliberate ommission? does it really matter? what is it we want here? headlines like "celtic owner heads oap cruelty care home" ? with an emphasis on celtic?