Rangers bosses knew about Craig Whyte's shady business dealings BEFORE Ibrox takeover

I would say it would have resulted in all the right questions being asked of Whyte, rather than inventing his wealth of the radar status, plenty of people had him sussed from his boiler room ops at MHG to his asset stripping and non payment of debts, plus his corporate office in Bath Street that looked more like a Janny's cupboard.

Honour and business just don't mix.

So doing the "honourable" thing would have made no difference then?

So doing the "honorable" thing would have made no difference then?

Good to see that you realise they didn't do the honourable thing by resigning and showing the report to the world and the fans, like I said honour and business just don't mix.

Good to see that you realise they didn't do the honourable thing by resigning and showing the report to the world and the fans, like I said honour and business just don't mix.

You seriously think that would have made Murray revoke the Sophie's Choice he'd already made?

You seriously think that would have made Murray revoke the Sophie's Choice he'd already made?

I don't recall saying it would have made murray do anything, but it would have been honourable and would have laid the collective report out in public for the fans to see, they didn't and no amount of excuses will cover that error of judgement.

I don't recall saying it would have made murray do anything, but it would have been honourable and would have laid the collective report out in public for the fans to see, they didn't and no amount of excuses will cover that error of judgement.

It wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference.

Johnston, Bain et al were being vilified left, right and centre by the RFC support for attempting to derail the takeover.

There was enough publically available information about Whyte and his modus operandi but virtually the entire RFC fanbase were too busy impersonating the three wise monkeys.

As admirably as you defended Duff & Phelps?......:whistling:

Well at the time of those saying he was a bitter man who wanted to own us himself I pointed out a Rangers gig was one he never really wanted long term and agreed to do it until a buyer for the club could be found.

I only wish he could have found out about ticketus, the smoking gun as it were.

It wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference.

Johnston, Bain et al were being vilified left, right and centre by the RFC support for attempting to derail the takeover.

There was enough publically available information about Whyte and his modus operandi but virtually the entire RFC fanbase were too busy impersonating the three wise monkeys.

You left out in your opinion.