Charles Green meeting yesterday

End of the day few would have been complaining about loans and what not if the CVA got accepted. The revenue made their reasons for rejection clear, wasn't anything to do with Sevco.

Why you're raking over old ground like this I really don't know, we are where we are, move on.

Move on where ? for some reason that no IP that I know can fathom, D+P handed control of the fate of the CVA to Hector when the alleged debt/estimation was and still is under the auspices of the FTTT, when we get the answer to questions like that also why the original estimated raisable total of assets £41 million raised £5.5 million, there is a long way to go before we move on.

End of the day few would have been complaining about loans and what not if the CVA got accepted. The revenue made their reasons for rejection clear, wasn't anything to do with Sevco.

Why you're raking over old ground like this I really don't know, we are where we are, move on.

you did kind of start it :)

Move on where ? for some reason that no IP that I know can fathom, D+P handed control of the fate of the CVA to Hector when the alleged debt/estimation was and still is under the auspices of the FTTT, when we get the answer to questions like that also why the original estimated raisable total of assets £41 million raised £5.5 million, there is a long way to go before we move on.

The tax case still isn't known, publically anyway, how the hell were we meant to keep on running until whenever it is decided?

It's been well established something is only worth what someone is willing to pay, estimates mean nothing in the long run.

It's easy to move on, we have our team playing football as we have for 140 years, on Saturday we'll have a game to pay tribute to the troops as usual at this time of year, in December we will celebrate 140 years of history. Fans have an option to buy shares soon or not, nobody is being forced and it's already being said it isn't required for the club to survive.

Frankly you seem determined to find reasons not to move on.