Charles Green meeting yesterday

Any player who comes on a free has a resale value it might not be much but its more than you payed for him. The ability to talk English really what difference does it make some players like to shout and scream some don't, Ive watched Rangers defences who spoke perfect English get into the same trouble as ones who cant, and you would rather have a player who has never played at a higher level than the Div we find ourselves in.

tell that to oliver barnard.

a quote from ally - "We need to bring in the region of 10, 12 or even 14 players." he got 9 in total.

If the manager was always right I doubt we'd have close to a 200 page thread discussing his future.

Ally hasn't denied what we've got is good enough to get out of this league.

thats not true though, is it? you dont get a return on all players. god we went through a decade of paying players off because we couldnt sell them.

speaking the same tongue as your team mates is vital, obviously. this is not a cmputer game, it is real. maybe those defences you watched were just poor players?

no, we could have went to division one, division two, the conference league and paid players less than what we are paying ours now.

Mate your were arguing yesterday that we needed to get a level of player to win one of the cups to stop the Tims, today it's players to fit with the league we are in. Make up your mind.

You get a return if you manage your squad properly, maybe you should ask Bain why so many players just walked away in the past.

Still don't agree that not being able to talk English means you are a liability, and do we actually know if Cribari can't get by in English he's been here 3 months enough time to learn "oh Perry cover your man"

id rather we were owned by people not looking to turn a profit on us.

The best chance in ages for that (i'm skeptical rugby fan Kennedy wouldn't have wanted a return mind you) was there from February to May and it was never pushed through.

You can argue about the merits of Duff and Phelps all you like but TBK or someone like McColl could have really pushed the boat out and made an offer so good they could easily have taken the administrators to court if it wasn't accepted.

If the manager was always right I doubt we'd have close to a 200 page thread discussing his future.

Ally hasn't denied what we've got is good enough to get out of this league.

it wasnt aimed at him, it was aimed at a member on here who said ally didnt want anymore than he got which is obviously nonsense.

Mate your were arguing yesterday that we needed to get a level of player to win one of the cups to stop the Tims, today it's players to fit with the league we are in. Make up your mind.

You get a return if you manage your squad properly, maybe you should ask Bain why so many players just walked away in the past.

Still don't agree that not being able to talk English means you are a liability, and do we actually know if Cribari can't get by in English he's been here 3 months enough time to learn "oh Perry cover your man"

i was never arguing and you should really polish up on your comprehensive skills. you keep reading what you want to read but not what is actually there. there is an inbetween what you are talking about, it is not as black and white as one or the other. i believe ally and green fancied a cup hence the silly wage bill, i myself believe it could have been spent better and we could still challenge for domestic cups.

players didnt walk away, we had to pay them off to get rid of them. that makes it even worse.

no one is saying liability, that is another level of mediocrity again. i stand by players need to be able to communicate to be able to forge partnerships. i would like to think cribari, if he didnt already, now speaks enough english to get by. it took me a matter of weeks to pick up enough of another language to get by in my job in that country.

i was never arguing and you should really polish up on your comprehensive skills. you keep reading what you want to read but not what is actually there. there is an inbetween what you are talking about, it is not as black and white as one or the other. i believe ally and green fancied a cup hence the silly wage bill, i myself believe it could have been spent better and we could still challenge for domestic cups.

players didnt walk away, we had to pay them off to get rid of them. that makes it even worse.

no one is saying liability, that is another level of mediocrity again. i stand by players need to be able to communicate to be able to forge partnerships. i would like to think cribari, if he didnt already, now speaks enough english to get by. it took me a matter of weeks to pick up enough of another language to get by in my job in that country.

Your the one saying we could've got in better to stop the Tims obviously winning a Treble, then you tell me Div1, Dv2 players would've been better value for money at the moment with the situation we find ourselves, you won't beat Celtic with those players plus Jig, Wallace & Alexander.

Ally & Green were trying to sell ST's, simple as that.

It's not my fault if you keep contradicting yourself with your own argument.

Edited by GovanAllan