Charles Green meeting yesterday

anyone who said administration/liquidation coudl never happen was deluded, knowing how badly our club was run over the last decade. both were always strong possibilities.

not being in the spl was always going to be a danger due to financial irregularities and impending penalties. that is what happens.

anyone who thought it would be anything higher than the bottom tier is deluded.

Why is everyone who may have thought different deluded? You are speaking with after the fact knowledge. If you think everyone else is deluded then it may be you who is deluded. Just a thought. Everybody gets things wrong sometimes. they are not all deluded.

So there we leave it, you think expulsion was a possibility I don't.

Who did the court support ? what was the idea of going to court a day out ?

Going to court had nothing to do with Green. Duff and Phelps were responsible for that. I even think Green said it should never have happened, although I may be wrong on that.

Going to court had nothing to do with Green. Duff and Phelps were responsible for that. I even think Green said it should never have happened, although I may be wrong on that.

No the rfff were responsible for and financed that and those controlling the club agreed otherwise it would never have got to court.

he said it was a mistake. though he benefited from the case in terms of when the embargo kicked in.

I imagine him thinking it was a mistake came from the possibility of us having a Sion situation.

The whole liquidation process kind of seemed to save us from any further action there with FIFA etc.

No the rfff were responsible for and financed that and those controlling the club agreed otherwise it would never have got to court.

Ah so you knew Green had nothing to do with it. You seem to turn things or forget details to suit your argument.

Why is everyone who may have thought different deluded? You are speaking with after the fact knowledge. If you think everyone else is deluded then it may be you who is deluded. Just a thought. Everybody gets things wrong sometimes. they are not all deluded.

not everyone, just those who thought we would be somehow parachuted into a higher division because of who we are. i say again. anyone who thought we were going to get any favours is completely deluded.

Have to be spending 7mill on wages to get out of Div3.

i didnt say we did have to just to get out the division. my feelings are quite the opposite in fact. if we are not bothered about the cups then we should be paying players £100 per week and not £7k. i think the fact we are spending so much on wages shows that green and ally thought we could do damage in the cups, maybe recoup some of the wage bill through cup runs. little did they know ally would be found wanting.