Charles Green meeting yesterday

depends what our ambition is. is it simply to get out the league and watch celtic lift the domestic cups? or is it to show the country even in division 3 we are still the best, biggest and strongest and will show you all? i was hoping it was the latter, in fact, it should have been. anything less then we have a problem.

My ambition is to get back to the top any cup is a bonus, nobody builds a team just to have a go at winning the cup and why would we spend money on the type of player we would need to challenge Celtic when we are in Div3, never mind the fact that no player of that calibre would play in Div3.

I asked a question a few pages ago, what does anyone expect Green to do if they did strip us of titles, I expect plenty of tub thumping and rhetoric but little else, but I don't believe they would be stupid enough to risk antagonising the support any further, if not the owner.

He'll do what he can, but there's no magic wand. Sadly stripping titles is within their rules.

My ambition is to get back to the top any cup is a bonus, nobody builds a team just to have a go at winning the cup and why would we spend money on the type of player we would need to challenge Celtic when we are in Div3, never mind the fact that no player of that calibre would play in Div3.

Breaking the bank for the sake of perhaps winning the cups, Ally got knocked out of them both early on with a SPL squad remember, would be madness.

we have alexander, wallace, mcculloch, black, shiels and sandaza, there is 6 who have proved they can handle, challenge and indeed beat celtic. you dont get to the top thinking cups are bonus's, nor did we get where we are as a club by thinking cups were bonus's. we dont make up numbers, we never have and we shouldnt start now.

tell me allan, why are we spending so much on wages just to get out of the bottom two tiers of scottish football? surely we dont need to be spending £7m a year? that is the wage bill for a club who is built to challenge for the spl title, not the 2nd or 3rd division one. ally and green wanted to make a go for the cups, i am sure both admitted as much pre season too.

now, after they were rewritten to suit those who are going to strip them.

Indeed, sums them up. Green needs to fight it all the way, I just mean we have to accept all the way may still not be enough.

One thing I certainly want is for us to do what Juventus do, keep claiming the titles on our website etc and keep including them in totals.

Indeed, sums them up. Green needs to fight it all the way, I just mean we have to accept all the way may still not be enough.

One thing I certainly want is for us to do what Juventus do, keep claiming the titles on our website etc and keep including them in totals.

where juve stripped mate? remember their crime was much worse than ours though so maybe a comparison isnt applicable.

where juve stripped mate? remember their crime was much worse than ours though so maybe a comparison isnt applicable.

They were stripped of the previous two titles in the 2006 calciopoli scandal. It was match fixing so more serious than us obviously but there were a few teams involved and it seems Juve got made a bit of an example of.

There was never any evidence of the players and Fabio Capello being involved in the wrong doing so they have some kind of a motto about winning those titles on the pitch, which is the way it is for us whatever administrative problems there were.

They claim the titles and nobody can stop them so it is the same for us.