Charles Green meeting yesterday

i didnt say we did have to just to get out the division. my feelings are quite the opposite in fact. if we are not bothered about the cups then we should be paying players £100 per week and not £7k. i think the fact we are spending so much on wages shows that green and ally thought we could do damage in the cups, maybe recoup some of the wage bill through cup runs. little did they know ally would be found wanting.

Almost every cup game a home tie, I think Green will be very happy with the cup income.

We'll have spent more on the player budget to keep fan bums on seats for the next 3 or 4 years.

Sure, fans may have kept coming regardless of the squad names but still being able to bring in relatively good players is more likely to help crowds remain high.

Season ticket income alone has more than paid the wage bill.

We'll have spent more on the player budget to keep fan bums on seats for the next 3 or 4 years.

Sure, fans may have kept coming regardless of the squad names but still being able to bring in relatively good players is more likely to help crowds remain high.

Season ticket income alone has more than paid the wage bill.

with all due respect frankie, guys like faure, argyriou, sandaza, kyle, black and cribari are not going to put bums on seats.

with all due respect frankie, guys like faure, argyriou, sandaza, kyle, black and cribari are not going to put bums on seats.

I'd agree Kyle is hardly a glamour signing but Black, Shiels, Sandaza and Cribari have solid reputations while Faure and Argyriou can still develop their careers.

It's easy to say foreign players are more attractive to fans than homegrown journeymen but while none of our new signings have done all that well so far, I was happy enough when they signed and I still think they can go on to improve. I won't be writing any of them off at this stage.

37000 season ticket sales suggest many fans feel the same - though the 'd' word certainly applies IMO.

Eh!,season tickets have went well I'd say

they certainly have, almost record numbers but wit huge price reductions and i doubt anyone bought them to come and watch any of those i named above. cheaper tickets, defiance and knowing we would win most weeks is the most likely reasons.

Just out of interest, who would you have realistically enlisted for the transfer embargo period? It is one thing to bash people for not performing up to your standards and demanding better. It is another to actually get players playing in Scotland and a 4th tier team - no matter the name. And given what these old hands and our best youngsters have suffered during the start of the season, please do not come up with fielding more youngsters ...

they certainly have, almost record numbers but wit huge price reductions and i doubt anyone bought them to come and watch any of those i named above. cheaper tickets, defiance and knowing we would win most weeks is the most likely reasons.

You have peddled that ' defiance ' quite a lot which is a pretty poor show really,so a lot of fans decide to buy a season ticket to help the club and that is seen as defiance?,nonsense,I never renewed out of defiance and I don't know anyone who did. Yes a cheaper season ticket will enable a lot of people to afford a season ticket who maybe couldn't before,defiance?,nonsense. You on the other hand refuse to buy a season ticket until the standard on the pitch meets your high standards,back playing at the top of Scottish football,playing in Europe etc:,maybe it is you who is showing defiance but don't be so disrespectfull to fans who have bought/renewed season tickets.

I'd agree Kyle is hardly a glamour signing but Black, Shiels, Sandaza and Cribari have solid reputations while Faure and Argyriou can still develop their careers.

It's easy to say foreign players are more attractive to fans than homegrown journeymen but while none of our new signings have done all that well so far, I was happy enough when they signed and I still think they can go on to improve. I won't be writing any of them off at this stage.

37000 season ticket sales suggest many fans feel the same - though the 'd' word certainly applies IMO.

no one knew cribari, everyone hated black, not many rated sandaza but i give you shiels, even i was impressed with that one. :) the other two, faure and argyriou look extremely poor. i do not believe for one second ally scouted them, chased them or went after them.

all signings have been debatable and as you rightly point out, none have settled well on the pitch at least. our signing policy since ally took over has been shambolic to say the least, from day one.

the d word and the g h term i believe certainly play their part more than anything else.