Charles Green meeting yesterday

You have absolutely NO IDEA that your assertion is true. None whatsoever. Half the SPL clubs came out and said they were potentially looking at an administration event themselves if we were voted out of the SPL. Yet the turkeys DID vote for Christmas.

You simply CANNOT say with certainty that our future was never in doubt.

Our demotion could still prove to be suicide for the SPL... but they still voted for it.

Were we not ALL watching in amazement at how this was all playing out over the summer months and shaking our heads in collective disbelief that we were being pushed as low as they could possibly push us ?

And you still can sit here believing that our future wasnt in doubt ? You are a far more confident person than I am because I distinctly recall many fans from pretty much all clubs wanted exactly that... and their chairmen (in the SPL at least) were listening to the lowest common denominator.

I have nowhere near the same confidence you have that we wouldnt have been expelled.

i do. i dont see any other clubs in administration, doncaster has came out and said all is well. who are we to argue against him?

i can and i did. our future was never in doubt.

it wont be. they are fine and will continue to be fine without us.

i was more upset that we were prepared to bow to blackmail. in fact i was disgusted, i guess i still am.

yes. it was never going to happen no matter how many non rangers fans wanted it.

decent guess but i doubt it is stb's reason.

Of course it is, debate over whether enough players came in will come back to Ally's managerial talent and debate about how good a player is etc when it is not the subject of the thread.

I only brought it up because regardless of whether you think it was enough or not I doubt anyone thinks we aren't better off with the 9 signings than without.

But it was a possibility, however much you think it wouldn't have happened the chance was there and the desire throughout Scottish Football was there given the hatred of our club.

The court told the panel to decide on another punishment, what that would have been we never found out. Then all our power went when HMRC said no.

The court didn't tell the panel to decide on anything Glennie told them that which they had imposed was ultra vires beyond their power, the panel could have decided no punishment was the best way to proceed. What exactly does Hector have to do with anything ?

Between your oft repeated delusion/delusional and possibility arguments, there may possibly be life out there but not as we know it, only one way to find out.