Charles Green meeting yesterday

Of course it is, debate over whether enough players came in will come back to Ally's managerial talent and debate about how good a player is etc when it is not the subject of the thread.

I only brought it up because regardless of whether you think it was enough or not I doubt anyone thinks we aren't better off with the 9 signings than without.

the old its ok for one and not the other thing. fair enough. almost 30 out, 9 in. several of whom are useless. hmm.

the old its ok for one and not the other thing. fair enough. almost 30 out, 9 in. several of whom are useless. hmm.

Why spunk a load of cash when you don't need to, what we have if coached right is more than enough to get us through to the end of the transfer ban.

Who just beat the team 2nd in Division 2 7-0.

how many of those 9 played? :) every team in scotland outwith celtic are mediocre and as you go down the divisions, they get worse. the comprehensive result was never in doubt. i am sure i said as much pre match. ;)

Why spunk a load of cash when you don't need to, what we have if coached right is more than enough to get us through to the end of the transfer ban.

you dont need to spend cash to sign quality. what we did sign concerns me. allys record in the market is horrendous.

how many of those 9 played? :) every team in scotland outwith celtic are mediocre and as you go down the divisions, they get worse. the comprehensive result was never in doubt. i am sure i said as much pre match. ;)

Then the transfer activity was fine, no need to throw away more than you need. We aren't even valid for Europe if we somehow won the Scottish Cup.

you dont need to spend cash to sign quality. what we did sign concerns me. allys record in the market is horrendous.

That's an argument for another thread, but the squad ability and size shouldn't be a concern in the bottom rung of Scottish Pro Football.

Then the transfer activity was fine, no need to throw away more than you need. We aren't even valid for Europe if we somehow won the Scottish Cup.

numbers wise maybe, quality wise, i am underwhelmed. we are throwing away thousands we dont need to already.

That's an argument for another thread, but the squad ability and size shouldn't be a concern in the bottom rung of Scottish Pro Football.

depends what our ambition is. is it simply to get out the league and watch celtic lift the domestic cups? or is it to show the country even in division 3 we are still the best, biggest and strongest and will show you all? i was hoping it was the latter, in fact, it should have been. anything less then we have a problem.

I asked a question a few pages ago, what does anyone expect Green to do if they did strip us of titles, I expect plenty of tub thumping and rhetoric but little else, but I don't believe they would be stupid enough to risk antagonising the support any further, if not the owner.