Charles Green meeting yesterday

I see it a lot more simple than that why he couldn't or didn't is his problem, no Rangers would have simply meant the death of Scottish football if you think the sfa/spl would have went down that route we will agree to disagree, Green blinked first simples.

Our cup tie at Brechin was about 24 hours away for god sake, and after all that happened with us being kicked from pillar to post and pretty much unanimously being put into the bottom tier you really think we could be confident that they would never kill Rangers just because there was financial threat? Same as all these SPL clubs that were going to be ordered to vote yes by the banks?

There's been enough gambling of our future over the last few years, the hold over us was too big.

Green signed any influence we had away, he is now trying to pin the blame elsewhere, he bottled it pure and simple anyone who thinks he is now going to start fighting back after surrendering his and our bullets needs a reality check.

You almost sound like you're defending the likes of Rhegan...

For the record, I am not against anyone being critical of Green. I'm offering the counter-argument that he is not necessarily the big bad wolf that some may feel he is.

Reasonable criticism is fine but on this issue it's ridiculous imo, after our treatment I don't see how anyone can seriously believe we held all the power in a situation where our football membership was under threat.

You almost sound like you're defending the likes of Rhegan...

What I won't defend is someone who allowed us to be raped and kicked from pillar to post when he could have called their bluff in the very beginning, what exactly do you think he is going to do now if they decide to strip us of titles.

He has already had a court rule in our favour and pissed in the Judges eye.

What I won't defend is someone who allowed us to be raped and kicked from pillar to post when he could have called their bluff in the very beginning, what exactly do you think he is going to do now if they decide to strip us of titles.

Now we have a licence , now we have membership to the SFL now we have a great deal of leverage , before we had nothing , they had us over a barrel but if you and fans like you want to remember things differently then thats your perogative.

I didnt fancy being put out of football completely for at least a year and dont think Green had much option , infact I actually think he showed some real balls by taking us down to the 3rd

Doesn't matter what he does, clearly your a Green hater with no chance of your mind ever being changed.

Just a shame not everyone can be as great a poker player as you must be.

Now we have a licence , now we have membership to the SFL now we have a great deal of leverage , before we had nothing , they had us over a barrel but if you and fans like you want to remember things differently then thats your perogative.

I didnt fancy being put out of football completely for at least a year and dont think Green had much option , infact I actually think he showed some real balls by taking us down to the 3rd

We are where we are Green made his decision after pissin in the Judges eye no point crying about it, we will now never know what the outcome would have been if he had the balls to use the sky leverage, but we do know the outcome of him not using it.

Fans like me don't believe the sfa/spl would have committed financial suicide, right at this moment their finances are in a parlous state, obviously you do so we agree to differ.