Charles Green meeting yesterday

Green has no say over the signing of any tv deals sky or otherwise, the SFL made that decision after they sold the tv rights to the spl, Green had the power and gave it away to protect his lenders.

We are where we are get used to it, talk is cheap but cost us plenty.

Green has no say over the signing of any tv deals sky or otherwise, the SFL made that decision after they sold the tv rights to the spl, Green had the power and gave it away to protect his lenders.

I'd say he did it to protect our future as a football club, you are aware they had our key to playing football in their hands?

Calling out the corruptness won't cost us anything, can only help.

1 - He met with Sky last week and refuses to sign up to the new sky deal which ends in two years !

2 - Rangers only receive approx 700k from TV money at present.

Number 1. Why would we meet and sign separately from the SPL? Is it because we are in another League?

Number 2. Did we sign a deal knowing we would only receive this amount, or was it another form of blackmail?

I sense another article coming on, G!

I'd say he did it to protect our future as a football club, you are aware they had our key to playing football in their hands?

Calling out the corruptness won't cost us anything, can only help.

I see it a lot more simple than that why he couldn't or didn't is his problem, no Rangers would have simply meant the death of Scottish football if you think the sfa/spl would have went down that route we will agree to disagree, Green blinked first simples.

Do we actually know this for sure?

I'd agree that the rights are sold on behalf of the league but as members and star draw of said league, I'd imagine we have a certain amount of influence.

I see it a lot more simple than that why he couldn't or didn't is his problem, no Rangers would have simply meant the death of Scottish football if you think the sfa/spl would have went down that route we will agree to disagree, Green blinked first simples.

Green may have blinked first in order to get the team on the park. But that was the best way for him to protect and enhance the return for investors.

If he could prove that we were forced to agree to certain conditions under duress, I'd say Green has a handle on the long game here.

Green signed any influence we had away, he is now trying to pin the blame elsewhere, he bottled it pure and simple anyone who thinks he is now going to start fighting back after surrendering his and our bullets needs a reality check.

Green signed any influence we had away, he is now trying to pin the blame elsewhere, he bottled it pure and simple anyone who thinks he is now going to start fighting back after surrendering his and our bullets needs a reality check.

How has he signed away any influence we have?

Blaming others is easy when there are so many who are to blame.

I'd argue there is plenty of evidence to show that he made business decisions at crucial times in order to protect the club's value to its investors. That isn't bottling it, its business.