Charles Green meeting yesterday

Are you talking about this photo?

I0000VgLptvd5Ftk.jpg

The guys in the back row to the right of Green as we are looking at it are Sandy Jardine and Andrew Dickson. The guy on the left with his head turned looks like Brian Stockbridge, but can't say for sure.

I sit to the other side of the directors box so don't always get a good view of who's sitting on that side.

...also great to see Victor Meldrew showing his support for the team (top left corner)

Looks like he brought his good mate Mickey Rooney with him (bottom right, stalking Amy Mc Donald).

he could tell us the truth. wouldn't that be novel.

I woukdnt complain about that.

Honestly, you got carried away a little with that 10% stuff and the above ain't that great either. Maybe some of us are oblivious to what you are pointing at and need a reminder of the 90% Green has not delivered, but would that really help any debate on here? The plans he has for the club look great and whether he can fulfil them or not remains to be seen. We sure are somewhat reluctant to accept promises due to Whyte, but we should also remain objective here ... and I for one assume most try to.

I'm not sure i understand your point.

As for Adidas, he admitted to advance negotiations with them and a couple of other kit manufacturers. If we don't go with them would that be a broken promise, or just the result of a negotiation process where a business decision is taken?

if we dont get the adidias deal i will be most upset with charles and he will have led fans up the gardenpath with promises of the best for our club with us probably ending up with something crap like puma or worse still staying with umbro. we need adidas to expand our brand and go global. puma or umbro cant do that. adidas and nike is where it is at.

Edited by kuznetsov