Charles Green meeting yesterday

40m turnover is a pipedream. we couldnt even get that in the spl when we didnt have european football so there is no chance we will get in the 2nd division with no european participation.

ah but we have merchandising back in house. anyway turnovers irrelevant as green should know.

Honestly, you got carried away a little with that 10% stuff and the above ain't that great either. Maybe some of us are oblivious to what you are pointing at and need a reminder of the 90% Green has not delivered, but would that really help any debate on here? The plans he has for the club look great and whether he can fulfil them or not remains to be seen. We sure are somewhat reluctant to accept promises due to Whyte, but we should also remain objective here ... and I for one assume most try to.

it might be 15% in all fairness.

1 - He met with Sky last week and refuses to sign up to the new sky deal which ends in two years !

2 - Rangers only receive approx 700k from TV money at present.

Number 1. Why would we meet and sign separately from the SPL? Is it because we are in another League?

Number 2. Did we sign a deal knowing we would only receive this amount, or was it another form of blackmail?

11 - Hinted at League reconstruction being masterminded by the SFL not the

SPL as he predicts the SPL will go bust without the Sky deal which he

refused to sign.

12 - Soon to be another bust up with SPL over Rangers tv broadcasts.

Doncaster says we need their permission which will undoubtably mean

money to those cunts

Can anyone shed light on this? Why do we need Doncaster's permission? Why do the SPL get a say? I don't understand :/

1 - He met with Sky last week and refuses to sign up to the new sky deal which ends in two years !

2 - Rangers only receive approx 700k from TV money at present.

Number 1. Why would we meet and sign separately from the SPL? Is it because we are in another League?

Number 2. Did we sign a deal knowing we would only receive this amount, or was it another form of blackmail?

I think the sfl did the deal.

Can anyone shed light on this? Why do we need Doncaster's permission? Why do the SPL get a say? I don't understand :/

That refers to the Rangers website et al offering videos et al of previous seasons. If we have snippets of anything SPL, they want to "protect" their copyright et al. Obviously, we paid for those games when they happened, bought into them, so to speak, and that should be that. I wonder whether UEFA got any money from the "Rangers 10 - Vladikavkas 3" videos/DVDs ...

On a sidenote, when summer 2013 happens by and a new SPL/SFL deal needs to be struck about TV deals, maybe Rangers should simply step in, pay these "SPL-life-support" - 1-2m to the SFL and let them do their very own tv deals after that.

Edited by der Berliner