Charles Green meeting yesterday

The best chance in ages for that (i'm skeptical rugby fan Kennedy wouldn't have wanted a return mind you) was there from February to May and it was never pushed through.

You can argue about the merits of Duff and Phelps all you like but TBK or someone like McColl could have really pushed the boat out and made an offer so good they could easily have taken the administrators to court if it wasn't accepted.

yes they could. its almost like someone told them they didn't have to and told them they were about to get us only hours before delivering us lock stock and barrel to someone no one had heard of before and later were revealed to have known for months they were going to buy us and were found by d&p........

Your the one saying we could've got in better to stop the Tims obviously winning a Treble, then you tell me Div1, Dv2 players would've been better value for money at the moment with the situation we find ourselves, you won't beat Celtic with those players plus Jig, Wallace & Alexander.

Ally & Green were trying to sell ST's, simple as that.

It's not my fault if you keep contradicting yourself with your own argument.

i think the likes of mark mcnulty and ryan donnelly would have been better than sandaza and kyle. ross docherty and fraser mullen would have been better than faure and argyriou. murray wallace or marc mcausland would have been more suitable signings than cribari imo. all on much lower salaries, all with sell on values, experience of lower league football, hunger and desire and all speak english and know all about rangers. we went down the wrong road and if signing those foreigners was an attempt to sell season books then i dread to think what they will come up with when we have more money to spend.

it certainly is if that is what you think. :D

i think the likes of mark mcnulty and ryan donnelly would have been better than sandaza and kyle. ross docherty and fraser mullen would have been better than faure and argyriou. murray wallace or marc mcausland would have been more suitable signings than cribari imo. all on much lower salaries, all with sell on values, experience of lower league football, hunger and desire and all speak english and know all about rangers. we went down the wrong road and if signing those foreigners was an attempt to sell season books then i dread to think what they will come up with when we have more money to spend.

it certainly is if that is what you think. :D

Not disagreeing mate, for the next couple of years they would've been fine for the job in hand. Doubt they would've won you any of the cups except the Ramsdens though and even then its no sure thing just look at this season.

My feeling was get the league won playing some good football, and anything else was a bonus, same for next season. Then we really start to rebuild for Div1 and the SPL.

Not disagreeing mate, for the next couple of years they would've been fine for the job in hand. Doubt they would've won you any of the cups except the Ramsdens though and even then its no sure thing just look at this season.

My feeling was get the league won playing some good football, and anything else was a bonus, same for next season. Then we really start to rebuild for Div1 and the SPL.

i do know what you mean mate.

that would be ok and acceptable had we been spending similar on wages to our league counterparts but we are not on a level playing field mate. we should be doing better for what we are spending on wages.

So our senior squad is 9 new players plus 3 old players:

:na:

:aa::sf::ec::lw:

:ds::lm::ib::dt:

:fs::kk:

sub

:stella:

Four of those are injured, Stella hasn't played yet (he's only 21) and Kyle is well off form.

Andrew Little and Ross Perry are our oldest graduates of Murray Park at 23 and 22 but even Little has been injured for quite a bit of the season.

The average age for the 23 players we have played is 23.6 year old.

Take away our 8 oldest players (all of our over 25's) and the average age is 20.4. That's the average age of players we have to fill half the squad if all our older players are fit and on form.

i do know what you mean mate.

that would be ok and acceptable had we been spending similar on wages to our league counterparts but we are not on a level playing field mate. we should be doing better for what we are spending on wages.

Got to remember that 7mill a year has to cover a lot of people not just the playing staff, we are a big machine to keep moving behind the scenes. Would be interesting to know the exact player wage and the rest of the staff wage.

Got to remember that 7mill a year has to cover a lot of people not just the playing staff, we are a big machine to keep moving behind the scenes. Would be interesting to know the exact player wage and the rest of the staff wage.

I'm betting the 7 million is just players.

I was waiting for someone to tell me that, no way can we be spending 7Mill on that squad.

jig Alexander shiels and Wallace will be 3 alone.

we easily have 15 reserves youve never seen play earning another million.

I base my assertion on previous years figures which suggest the non playing staff earn 7 to 10 million.