No TOR or other IP anonymizing on the forum please

Guest Bluepeter9
Folks, I need to point out that we don't allow the use of TOR, proxy connections or other anonymizers here, so please post using your actual IP addresses. Anyone who signs up for Gersnet with a false IP address and continues to mask their real IP will be considered as taking the mickey. Thanks.

"Taking the MICKey" Love it :lol:

It might be used by paedophiles but there are many legitimate reasons to use it - avoidance of identity theft, fraud, spam, vriuses etc as well as things like Wikileaks etc. Just because you want privacy doesn't mean you necessarily have something to hide - or should we not be allowed private phonecalls, locked houses, secure files etc?

It might be used by paedophiles but there are many legitimate reasons to use it - avoidance of identity theft, fraud, spam, vriuses etc as well as things like Wikileaks etc. Just because you want privacy doesn't mean you necessarily have something to hide - or should we not be allowed private phonecalls, locked houses, secure files etc?

I've state I use it for online banking in certain countries I'm in

sorry. I sometimes connect via a private vpn.. have used a home ip more recently.

That's no problem mate. We're mainly interested in people who register with a fake IP and continue to use a fake IP without ever using a real one.