Stevie Smith

Guest mcblain1

Guest Stan Smith

It was only when he went off last night that it became apparent how much he brings to the back four in terms of stability. Get the feckin heat lamps out for the boys back as we cannot afford to lose him!

Rodriguez looked awfy awfy clumbersome when he came on. Wont do based on last night.

What we want is good players with our captains commitment and stamina...that would do me.

Guest mcblain1
Good news, but he will still be missed on sunday. Wonder who will play LB, Papac or Murray!!

I think he will go with Papac.

Also I think he will stick with the central defence pairing :admin:

I think he will go with Papac.

Also I think he will stick with the central defence pairing :admin:

Out of interest mate, who would you have as your central defensive pairing?

I must admit i would go with Hemdani and Svenson, they made mistakes last night but before that we had two clean sheets in the SPL, If we are going to improve at the back we need to keep the same back four as often as possible barring injuries.

Gordon Bennent!! (not him)

I dont want to see Hemdani in there long term despite him impressing me last week v Hearts.

Id like to see Ponroy at some point before deciding but Id stick with Svensson and play him with Papac.

Guest mcblain1

I must admit i would go with Hemdani and Svenson, they made mistakes last night but before that we had two clean sheets in the SPL, If we are going to improve at the back we need to keep the same back four as often as possible barring injuries.

Just now mate I would go with Hemdani and Papac when everyone is fit!

Svensson is a liability and its something we cant afford at the moment.

Just my opinion though.

Just now mate I would go with Hemdani and Papac when everyone is fit!

Svensson is a liability and its something we cant afford at the moment.

Just my opinion though.

Have to agree with that mate, i'm not one who slags players of, but i just don't see Svensons strengths, normally you could say, oh! he's not much of a passer but he's good in the air or vice versa or something good in his game.........i just can't see anything in him IMO :confused: