Green plans Rangers wage cap

the wider rangers support. you really think they will?

12 months ago they were going ballistic about a lack of summer spending as we teetered on the precipice.

maybe things have changed but personally i doubt it.

To be fair Whyte was the one that insisted the future was bright, aiming for the league etc, 5 million a year etc.

If Green is clear and honest that we need to live within our means, even if it makes trophies harder to come by, I think the response may not be too bad.

To be fair Whyte was the one that insisted the future was bright, aiming for the league etc, 5 million a year etc.

If Green is clear and honest that we need to live within our means, even if it makes trophies harder to come by, I think the response may not be too bad.

good luck to him.

celtc fans crave success rangers fans demand it.

a guy who had followed celtc for 65 years told me that once.

no way can we match or beat celtic with a wage cap, while they are paying their players 20 to 25 grand a week and we are limited to something less. wage caps are for small clubs with no ambition. this is something i wont be believing in or buying into and feel very strongly about. shocking if true.