Rangers Keepers (you've seen)

Totally forgot about Tam Myhre. How many games did he play for us?

The only game that I can actually remember attending when Mhyre was playing was a European tie in Dortmund. We lost on penalties. The game was in December and the kick off was brought forward to late afternoon for TV.

Another one my old man is mentioning Dave McKellar ?

have to admit I don't remember him says it was Souness era ?

I don't believe McKellar ever played a first team game but I do recall Souness signing him as back up. I am pretty sure it was McKellar who was in goal for Hamilton Accies when they shocked us in the Scottish Cup back in 1987. I think Souness probably signed him on the back of it!

How the hell could you forget :robbo: ?

:thup: :fish:

I'm sure I remember Fergie (Ian) ending up in goal in an early season league match versus St.Mirren. Chris Woods dislocated his shoulder following a challenge by a certain Kenny McDowall.

Jim Stewart.

Ally Maxwell.

Theo Snelders...the shitebag.

Strange with Snelders he really was a fantastic keeper but shat it to play in that new year of game and also done the same when he was to fill in for Holland against Germany.

i agree he was a shitebag in these situations but he really was a fantastic keeper. It is unfortunate he is mostly remembered for these two occasions.