tomorrows record - bdo to sue tax man.

If you think BDO won't be investigating the asset sale to Green & Co and the circumstances surrounding it then you're mistaken.

IMO you're mistaken, if there was any serious doubt about the sale they and/or HMRC would at least have tried to get a court order to block it. It certainly won't be a priority, recovering money from the likes of the SPL will be.

IMO you're mistaken, if there was any serious doubt about the sale they and/or HMRC would at least have tried to get a court order to block it. It certainly won't be a priority, recovering money from the likes of the SPL will be.

They have to look into it's part of their statutory duties if you don't understand then at best you're unbelievably naive.

They have to look into it's part of their statutory duties if you don't understand then at best you're unbelievably naive.

Personal dig again...

Perhaps they need to look at it as a matter of routine but I don't for a second think they'll even be considering the possibility of reversing the sale.

Love to see how that would stand up. Only worth what someone is willing to pay after all.

but it was never offered to the open market and even at that someone bid more. anyway good luck to green he's dine the deal as long as he's not taking cash out and he's paid in not loaned us cash I'm happy to see him make a nice profit on his shares.

the creditors signed off an agreement that d&p could dispose of the assets without consulting them. so they couldn't really object. they do however have to remain within the law.

tbh while I am sure d&p were taking the ri roaring piss I doubt it will affect green and probably not even d&p.

Personal dig again...

Perhaps they need to look at it as a matter of routine but I don't for a second think they'll even be considering the possibility of reversing the sale.

No dig just a comment on the facts much like the other night when you showed your ignorance of the facts regarding prospectuses and the AIM market.

A few posts back you accused me of being mistaken simply because you can't grasp the basic understanding of the liquidators duties.

I never claimed they would reverse they would the sale (though perhaps technically possible for them to do the practicalities of trying to implement such a decision don't bear thinking about).

The possibility of "gratuitous alienation" is one the liquidators will fully investigate.

No dig just a comment on the facts much like the other night when you showed your ignorance of the facts regarding prospectuses and the AIM market.

A few posts back you accused me of being mistaken simply because you can't grasp the basic understanding of the liquidators duties.

I never claimed they would reverse they would the sale (though perhaps technically possible for them to do the practicalities of trying to implement such a decision don't bear thinking about).

The possibility of "gratuitous alienation" is one the liquidators will fully investigate.

The point of it was GS was saying Green would be getting investigated by BDO, I assumed you were agreeing with him. I felt that was mistaken because routinely going over the process doesn't mount to an investigation, Green hasn't been accused of any wrong doing (other than on internet forums). They've said a few times their priorities are to recover any remaining monies and investigate the club's financial affairs over the last few years, my impression is that looking at the sale to bring the club out of administration will hardly be a priority.

I only said what I'd heard about prospectuses, never claimed to be an expert so if you're saying you can lie on them and/or not be transparent then I accept the superior knowledge (i'm not being snidey at all there because I really don't know much about flotations). Is there much point even getting a prospectus?