Third division clubs told to stop ripping off Rangers fans

After the shambles this week I really hope Elgin don't get promoted.

As for Queen's Park, I had to laugh at the excuse regarding money they make getting invested back into Hampden, as if Rangers fans are going to be happy about putting money into the SFA's bank account.

Certainly at least a temptation to not be very understanding after the battering our club received for months.

Don't get you, Rangers are re-energising Scottish football by filling out grounds that are usually empty. That brings them a massive windfall. Why should Rangers fans pay more than other people for the same thing just so they can increase their windfall due to greed? You could argue Rangers get far less space and comfort for their money already.

Would you be happy to go into a pub in another town and just after a local pays £3 for a pint, you order one and they say - "Oh, you're a Rangers fan? That will be £4 please." Would you be happy to re-energise the pub?

You do get me, you just don't agree with me that it's ok for these clubs to up their prices a bit for the big show that's only gonna come around once in this lifetime. The pub analogy doesn't work, I'm talking about a very specific situation here - us putting money into coffers of small Scottish clubs that have shown us no animosity.

I can totally see others point of view that its just greed. In a way it is. I just don't mind it as I believe in the cause.

You do get me, you just don't agree with me that it's ok for these clubs to up their prices a bit for the big show that's only gonna come around once in this lifetime. The pub analogy doesn't work, I'm talking about a very specific situation here - us putting money into coffers of small Scottish clubs that have shown us no animosity.

I can totally see others point of view that its just greed. In a way it is. I just don't mind it as I believe in the cause.

Unless they have plans to go full time there must be limitations to what they can use the money for.