Mustering support for the HMRC Petition

Can I ask everyone to spend at least 20 minutes of their time trying to garner support for this Petition.

E-mails, Twitter, Facebook, Blogs, Telephone calls to everyone you can think of to get this investigation underway as soon as possible.

Suggestions,

all Fans' groups, Supporters Clubs, Associations, friends or associates from other Clubs, Celebrities and their followers (eg. Gordon Ramsay has over a million "followers"), other supporters' groups from other "friendly" Clubs, Arsenal for example.

Twitter in particular has great potential for achieving this goal sooner rather than later.

Intense activity could achieve this in less than a week.

By the way, I believe the Club will announce it's public endorsement for this at the Cup game with Elgin this weekend.

Cheers.

Many supporters are not on the internet, do you have to be to sign this?

true,, however this number is much much smaller than it used to be.. with smartphones, tablets, free public wifi, i honustly dont know many people at all now who couldnt get online one way or another if they wanted

Better chance of 100k with an ordinary petition outside Ibrox, and Supporter Clubs getting signatures.

probably true again,, however the government are NEED to discuss it if it reaches the 100k,, a paper petition really aint worth the same value

well a MP needs to still bring it up, but many bears are already contacted there MP..

there is a lot of public interest on the offical government petitions that have reached 100k ( theres not many that have reached that level of support )

true,, however this number is much much smaller than it used to be.. with smartphones, tablets, free public wifi, i honustly dont know many people at all now who couldnt get online one way or another if they wanted

We must go about in different spheres of life.

It appears to allow 2 signitaries per e-mail address. Share it with a non 'net friend!

Also, folk with no computer can visit their local library or similar and ask someone to help them set up an "address"!

Where there's will there's a way.